“Amazing cocktail bar - top marks”
Review of Green Door

Green Door
Ranked #841 of 9,384 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Schöneberg
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Fabulous small cocktail bar in Schöneberg, with somewhat of a ‘Rat Pack’ vibe. Very laid back, friendly staff and excellent cocktails. They really know their stuff. The sidecar I ordered was perfectly mixed and their signature drinks are really, really good. Delicious even. If you want a good cocktail in Berlin—and I hope you do—go here.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The signature cocktails are great! We tried the London buck and the velvet something(I don’t remember the full name, the one with Vodka). I had also an Italian beer (Peroni). The staff was perfect and helpful! I ll definitely visit it again! I don’t recommend the bar for non smokers.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

nice bar..polite staff. you can smoke inside.. but no aeration. even for me, a smoker, it was too much. I couldn't breath.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

If you are in to really well made cocktails, this is it!. I know one or two about cocktails and this bar is on of the best in Berlin. Try their signature cocktails and you will understand what I'm talking about. It's not the cheapest bar in Berlin, but I would rather spend an extra €2-3 for somthing really good instead of average. Try this place, you will be back. By the way, this bar allows smoking.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This place is so kitsch. The cocktails are delightful. A hidden gem - worth a visit. Used to be David Bowie’s favourite bar.