“Excellent location and neighborhood”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Grundriss
beautiful late 19th century building
Living Room
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
porfirio...
Ventura, California
“Excellent location and neighborhood”
Reviewed 18 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Sabine was the perfect host, she quickly showed us around the area with restaurants, bank (ATM), bakeries and grocery stores. The metro was 2 blocks away and went directly to city center and the main train station. The apartment had a small kitchen and bathroom but it served us well as we were out seeing Berlin and enjoying the restaurants. It was a quiet perfect haven at night to return to.

Travel568...
“Great spot for a Berlin break”
Reviewed 29 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

From start to finish Sabine made it easy for us to enjoy staying at her apartment.
Our week-long holiday - a family of four with two teenagers - was very comfortable and the location meant it was very easy to explore Berlin.
All in all, an excellent holiday apartment. Thanks Sabine.

7 Dec 2017
thank-you so much for posting this lovely review - and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay in our Berlin home. Of course it would be lovely to welcome you again, I'd look forward to meeting you and your family next time. Best wishes, Sabine
AntjeRoo
Dunboyne, Ireland
“Excellent”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We, a family of 5, stayed for 5 nights, we really enjoyed our stay. We had everything we needed and will certainly try and stay here again on future Berlin visits. Sabine is an excellent host and very friendly. She even had some small gifts for the kids so they felt at home too!

10 Dec 2017
Hi Antje, I am so glad you had a great time with your family in Berlin and enjoyed the location....hope to see you again in 2018
My home is your home :)
Stewart H
“Comfortable, quiet, good facilities, lovely stay”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Before I came to this apartment I had a nice series of emails from the apartment owner, who took care of my requests and also gave me information about Berlin attractions and places nearby to visit and go for meals. I came to Berlin late in the evening but the apartment owner had arranged for someone to meet me and show me around. My wife and children came the next day and all of them liked the place. The apartment is located in East Berlin in a quiet neighbourhood with lots of parents and children from what I could see. A playground is next door though it wasn't loud by any means and gave the kids something to do. All in all a great place as a base to explore Berlin - a wonderful city.

11 Jul 2017
Hi Stewart,
great you and your family loved the apartment and the neighbourhood. We would love to welcome you and your lovely wife and kids again. As you said. Berlin is a wonderful city :) There is so much more to see and do.
Kind regards
Sabine
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing