“Friendly service and good food!!”

Francucci's Ristorante
Ranked #951 of 9,465 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice pasta for lunch. The service was friendly and efficient. The prices are quite reasonable. We had a lovely outside table in the wonderful spring weather. We will be back soon!

Franco F, Inhaber at Francucci's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank You, our mission accomplished!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Came here, I do not speak German or Italian and none of the staff spoke English apart from the bosses daughter. So she was kind enough to act as a traslator as I ordered the Gran Tagliata which was incredible and simply cooked to perfection. After the meal. I enjoyed a drink and the manager joined me and we shared a couple of Antinori's together (on the house I might add) while trying to understand eachother's languages. It was a very hit an miss if either of us had any clue what the other was saying but was all smiles and a good solid handshake before setting the bill and leaving but what great and very friendly experience with food to die for.

1  Thank gareth1133
Franco F, Inhaber at Francucci's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thank You Gareth, come back soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

excellent if you are many people together and want to have a good time and good Italian food. I was alone, not so nice, as you sit very close to others. However the food was delicious, and the service also, I even got offered a limonecello and a date ;)

Franco F, Inhaber at Francucci's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank You very much, Mary, we are so happy to hear that!
Come back soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

For the last 10+ years that we have been holidaying in Berlin, we have dined here when we wanted some authentic italian food. It is not the most glamorous venue but it is warm and welcoming and you get great food at reasonable price. The pasta dishes are great value with the portion larger than usual. It is very hard to finish it if you have starter too, even when you are hungry. They also have great steaks and fresh whole fish on the grill which is great for sharing.

coming for 10+ years as a regular customer is the best prove for our long term quality. I celebrate to hear that You really enjoyed Your visits and came back for all these years, having a big choice of other restaurants in Berlin.
Hope You are well and to see You soon back in "Your Italian spot" in Berlin!

Reviewed 25 March 2017

I have just returned from a few days in Berlin. We visited different places to eat including Francuccis Ristorante. We did not have a reservation but they took us in and gave us a table. We waited and waited for ages for someone to come and ask what drink we would like. Then we again waited until the drink was served, then again a pause until someone came and took an order for our food. Between these times we were very nearly walking out because the way we were being treated. I wish we had walked. The meal was just OK, nothing special. After the meal I asked for the bill and we waited and waited. We eventually received the bill after asking twice more. We paid and left. It was the worst Italian restaurant I have ever been in for service, and that is down to a so called waiter named FRANCO. He totally ignored us.

Dear Steve,
so sorry to hear that. I talked to the service staff and noticed, that Franco had a very bad day. Fortunately I can assure that we are a 90% local visited spot, frequented every day by more than 150 customers that are happy Berliners, half of them repeat their visit more than once a week! We know them by their name-even FRANCO does ;-)
We do this successfully since 1996 here with a team of more than 30 committed employees and apprendists, and I sadly hear, You did not enjoy the food in despite of the 100% quality of ingredients and the commitment by our (Italian) cooking staff. Well, we can do better, if You tell me, what You did not like exactly.

For the service: just try once more, we would be glad to see You.

Thank You indeed for the notification.