“Delicious French Cuisine”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 1 September 2017

My partner and I had a fantastic meal at Entrecote on the last night of our visit to Berlin.

We shared the Escargot to start followed by the Chateaubriand which was cooked to perfection and served with vegetables and matchstick fries.

The food was amazing and the service very attentive.

We wouldn't hesitate to return when in Berlin again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

What I liked about this restaurant that in their site they it's written "we know we are in Berlin that's why we are not the usual French stuck up restaurant" - not true!
The waiters were disgusting, rude, I asked for a small glass of wine - they brought me the biggest glass (of course it's double the price), we asked for butter - the look they gave us nearly killed us.
Pity - cause the food was good, but will not return because of the service.

1  Thank Rolini
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I was there for my mother´s birthday and we all enjoyed the dinner a lot. The meat is really nice, every dish was excellent!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Had a nice Foie Gras as a starter and I was happy to see they could give me a glas of Sauternes to the starter. As main course I had a coq au vin that tasted as good as I hoped for and it was with a glas of affordable Bordeaux red wine. Will return for sure.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Really good food with decent variety - a French presence in Berlin. I would go back - good wine - reasonable prices but you could spend a lot too.

Been to Entrecote? Share your experiences!