See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I stayed here for three nights with my mother. The price was very reasonable and my concern was that it was too good to be true. It's a budget hotel but it is in no way uncomfortable or lacking in any way. The room was clean and warm (we stayed in winter in freezing temperatures), and the breakfast was good. The reception isn't staffed 24 hours a day but when they are there they are really helpful and friendly.

It is a 7/8 minute walk from the Neukölln U Bahn station.

Nice place, no price, zero complaints.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Stayed on a saturday night. The room was small, simple but clean. My room was very close to the breakfast saloon and it was very easy to hear everything. Location was around 5 minutes walking distance to the Neukölln tram station. I would recommend the room for only sleeping purposes if the rate is reasonable.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Clean and pleasant hotel. We paid for room only and suited 3 of us sharing. Easy to find and within walking distance for good public transport network. Area felt very relaxed and friendly and lots of neighbourhood shops and cafes to eat - even a ALDI and neighbourhood shopping centrre nearby. Situated on a busy road but rooms quiet if windows closed

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2016

I spent two nights here on a business trip. The area is not much to talk about - I picked the hotel because it was in a walking distance from the business partner. The U-Bahn is however close so the connections are no problem. The reception is not staffed 24h a day, but it was no problem to arrange for a late arrival.

The hotel is rather simple, but the rooms are comfortable and at least mine was oriented away from the main streen and quiet. The free wi-fi worked well. The staff was friendly and I find the breakfast above average - really tasty stuff.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2016

From the moment we arrived we felt very comfortable and relaxed. We checked in early which wasn't a problem as our room was ready. Very clean and tidy.Its a great place to stay for visiting berlin. Only 20 mins from the centre via the great transport system. . The staff were very helpful with info on eateries, pubs in the area. we stayed 11 nights and never had any reason to complain . The housekeeping staff were brilliant. Overall we would recommend this hotel to anyone. Thank you.

Date of stay: January 2016