US$292
i31 Hotel(Berlin)
US$209
US$198
  • Room Service
Generator Hostel Berlin Mitte(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$47
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsalexanderplatz stationgreat locationrooms are smalltv towerhackescher markttrain linealexander platzyour luggagefree wifiunter den lindenpublic transportationnice roomnice barcomfortable bedbuffet breakfastwalking distancemuseum island
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel was lovely. The room was clean and modern. I chose this hotel mostly for the location. It is a 2 minute walk to Alexanderplatz which has all these shopping malls and places to eat. There are a handful of good restaurants next to the hotel itself. The Berliner Dom and the Museum Island are also a 15 minute walk from the hotel. I would stay at this hotel again if I'm ever in Berlin.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I was in Berlin alone exploring the city and decided to stay here.
Location is great, you can walk to lots of sights easily - Unter den Linden, Museum Island, Alexander Platz etc, and there is easy access to the public transport network also.
Lots of nice little restaurants around also so hand for dinner.
I found the breakfast buffet to the excellent, set me up well for days spent exploring the city.
I had a drink there one evening, again all good.
It's a Motel One and their rooms are all similar so I knew what I was getting and no complaints, I slept well there and would stay again on a future visit.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Dimmie
Reviewed 29 December 2016

The place is located very close to Alexanderplatz station (in fact closer than to Hackescher Markt as the name would suggest). The hotel is modern and fresh. The rooms are rather small and offer no frills, but are clean and nice. My room was facing the backyard and so it was also very quiet. WIFI was fast and stable, both in my room as well as in the lobby. The staff was attentive and helpful.

If you are looking for a basic room in this area and don't need any extras then there's hardly anything you can do wrong with booking this place.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank moe675
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Motel One Hackescher Markt is located centrally nearby the Alexander Platz and nearby Bahnhof Alexanderplatz.
The formula of Motel One is - in my opinion - relatively straight forward rooms, but well designed and very clean. Staff is very friendly. You have to pay on arrival, so check-out is very simple and therefore fast. There are very nice restaurants just around the corner.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Stayed for three nights during December for the Xmas markets. This hotel is situated very close to Alexanderplatz station maybe 5 minutes away so perfect, I think in all it took us 40 minutes from airport to hotel door.
The check in was very quick and staff were excellent with advice and general queries. We asked for a room with a view on a high floor and this was granted. I thought it would be noisy as there are train lines opposite the hotel but tbh we were so tired from the Xmas markets and sightseeing that we didn't hear anything - a pair of ear plugs never goes amiss on holiday so if you are a light sleeper - pack some. The trains run from 0430...
The room and wifi were both excellent. Room was very clean, comfortable, not massive but enough space. No wardrobes but only stayed for 3 days so nothing really to hang up apart from a coat. Bathroom was clean as well again bit small but you can get dried in the shower area as plenty of room. We cannot comment on the breakfast but we did frequent the bar every night and again it was lovely atmosphere and great selection of drinks and of course great service.
We would highly recommend staying here - saw both business people and tourists arriving - happy travels

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple