Best Western Hotel Berlin-Mitte
US$110
US$101
Official Site
  • Restaurant
All reviewswwii bunkergreat locationbrandenburg gatefriedrichstrasse stationrooms are smallwithin walking distancetxl busbreakfast roomhotel staffyour luggagequiet at nightfew minutes walkthe hotel is cleandouble roombed was comfortablequiet streetcentral location
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Location is good and within walking distance of the station

Rooms are small but adequate

Fair priced room in a quiet location

Perhaps suggestions of where to eat would’ve been good, try muckrakers Italian in the same street

Brandenburg easy walking distance

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

What a great stay. I was worried beforehand about the location but once I arrived, I had nothing to worry about as the hotel is close by to a train station which I used to get to a number of attractions that were further out and the hotel was closed by to other closer attractions such as the Reichstag building, Brandenburg Gate, The Holocaust memorial and the Berlin Wall memorial.

The room was the standard size which you could expect from a European room. The staff were friendly. Also one day during my stay it was snowing and upon returning back to the room, the maid had left a heater which was unexpected but welcoming as it was cold and I thought was very nice as well.

All in all I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would stay here for a future visit.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Stayed 4 nights last week Weds- Sunday 2 female friends. The hotel is quiet clean and in an ideal location being walking distance from all the major tourist sites lots of restaurants and bars and the river. We didn't have breakfast there as there are many other options nearby but sat and had a drink at the small bar a few times and it was really pleasant. Also very good value for a central location. The only downside was the room was a bit small for 2 females with lots of clothes etc but probably ok for a couple. Would not deter us going back though. The hotel has the best staff would like to say thank you to Christin and Alexander they really went out of their way to help us. Berlin is great and the people are so nice! Would definitely go back later this year,

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The location is perfect: near Brandenburger Gate. But the rooms! So small that, when I put down my overnight bag, I could not walk around the room anymore! Internet connection is free and the speed is from 1990!!
Breakfast is fair for 13 euros, but parking - in the street with a vignette they give you - for 11 euros a day is high.
Don't say I didn't warn you!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Simon S
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I was completely pleased with this hotel, it is really close to Charité Mitte, where I attended a conference, but also close to many other interesting or historic places to go in Berlin, everything within a walking distance (or using public transportation)
I got a room on the 8th floor with view to the south, it was just perfect, a little tiny, but it work perfectly for me, very comfortable bed. I did not take the breakfast (extra cost) because outside there are a lot of different choices around.
The service was really good, I will definitely recommend it and when I travel back to Berlin, would stay there again! Thanks.

Room Tip: The higher the better view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business