4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$378
TravelocityUS$378
Prestigia.comUS$391
1,277 results
All reviews wonderful hotel junior suite public transportation perfect stay charlottenburg neighborhood sauna train europe cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2021

Review in a few words: This is a truly wonderful hotel that can absolutely compete with five star luxury alternatives.

Review in full: We stayed at this hotel for the Berlin marathon and we were blown away by the quality of our room and level of service provided by the staff. This being our first times to Europe, we didn't quite have our sea legs and the staff at check-in were patient and helpful with all of our questions about the area. They really went above and beyond to ensure that we were set and settled.

We received a small room upgrade (Deluxe to Superior) as a part of our Marriott status and were completely impressed. The room was spacious and beautiful. The beauty of the room is punctuated by ENORMOUS windows that really impress. While not a Suite, we didn't really want for much if anything in this room and we were blown away by the level of quality.

We had made our booking with points, so breakfast was not included, but we tried it out all the same. The hotel does a great job at providing a wide array of buffet options and I would absolutely recommend giving it a try if you convenience is a factor in your morning plans.

I must take the opportunity to praise the staff again as they were constantly helpful throughout the duration of our stay. They even went out of their way to write a nice congratulations card following the marathon and gave me a few necessary token gifts (sports drinks and food). It was a really small but really nice gesture.

We cannot wait to get back to Berlin and there is no question that we will be staying at the Hotel am Steinplatz again. What a fantastic stay!

Date of stay: September 2021
General Manager HotelamSteinplatz, Agency / Consultant at Hotel am Steinplatz, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2021

Dear @Imnothammer,

What a lovely an detailed review, thank you so much for taking the time - it's much appreciated!
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us during the marathon, congrats again!
We cannot wait to welcome you back in Berlin and we will make sure to pass on your kind words to all our staff.

Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

Our stay was for 7 nights and the staff and facilities exceeded our expectations. From registration to departure it was wonderful. No request was too hard for them and those working the front desk seemed to have the motto “the answer is yes. What is the question?” And in this environment of COVID we felt very safe. The housekeeping was First Class!!!!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Maureen o

Dear Maureen,

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy you enjoyed staying with us.
We will make sure to let our front desk and housekeeping team know they were able to exceed expectations.
And of course, we hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Berlin!

Best,

Reviewed 14 August 2021

THE BEST HOTEL I HAVE STAYED IN. I am impossible to please at hotels ( I travel for business and pleasure a lot) and this hotel, in STAFF, room decor/location and amenities delighted and exceeded my expectations!! Lovely is an understatement. I even sought out the GM to gush and extended my stay 2 days, because I felt so comfortable. The neighborhood is beautiful and perfectly located to walking, Amazing cafes, trains and a sweet park across the street. Dominick (Peters) at the Front Desk was helpful and fun with little ways to welcome us - I was moving my daughter and he shared so many recs. Neica, the head of Housekeeping treated us like we were Home - she left goodies for us and went ABOVE and BEYOND!! The other Front Desk folks (Toby) were also very friendy. This Staff meets every need!

Room tip: Can't imagine a bad room in the hotel! All seem lovely views, just different (courtyard vs park)
Date of stay: August 2021
General Manager HotelamSteinplatz, Agentur/Berater at Hotel am Steinplatz, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Dear Robin Glickstein,

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are so happy you enjoyed staying with us.
We will make sure to pass on your kind words to the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back any time!

Reviewed 8 August 2021

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at Hotel am Steinplatz. We had a king room with balcony that was very spacious and clean! We loved returning back to the hotel after a long day of sight-seeing. The staff were very helpful and quite pleasant during our stay. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank kiman2014

Dear Kiman2014,

Thank you for staying with us and the kind review. We are happy you and your wife enjoyed staying with us and look forward to welcoming back for your next trip to Berlin.

Reviewed 27 June 2021

I got lucky when I found this place. Junior suite, excellent staff, amazing drinks at the bar and a beautiful courtyard for breakfast. Look no further your perfect stay is right here!
Dominick at the bar made sure I had everything I needed. My old fashions were perfect and set the tone for abs amazing evening. My room was spacious and clean. There were personal touches, from welcome chocolates, to hand written notes thanking me in my car on the way out. This stay was nothing short of amazing.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager HotelamSteinplatz, Agentur/Berater at Hotel am Steinplatz, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Dear Core_johnskn,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and will let Dominick know that you appreciated his service!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Berlin.