1,057 results
All reviewsmarriott pointsbeautiful hotelboutique hotelart nouveautoilet paperzoo stationfavorite hotelrain showerhotel bareach eveningjunior suitecomfortable bedzoologischer gartenquiet neighborhoodloved this hotelperfect stayinner courtyard
Reviewed 20 May 2018

The hotel is absolutely gorgeous with some of the friendliest staff I have ever met anywhere. The hotel is located very close to many great restaurants, both traditional German and many others, and is very close to all kinds of public transportation to easily get you to anywhere in the city. The rooms are very large and nice, the beds are super comfy though a tad small. Breakfast was great, and there is a very nice spa and restaurant at the hotel as well. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
GM_HotelamSteinplatz, Manager at Hotel am Steinplatz, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear TJ H,

thank you very much for you kind words and taking the time to share your experience.

I am very proud to read that my team made such a lasting impression on you and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We endeavor to create a welcoming atmosphere and offer the most personal service possible in order to create a special experience for our guests.

Furthermore, I agree with your feedback regarding the hotel’s location. We love our neighborhood and the possibilities it offers.

I am happy you enjoyed our restaurant and spa as well. Our spa is indeed one of our highlights and a calm anchor in this vibrant city.

Thank you once again for your great feedback! We would love to welcome you again in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 18 May 2018

The hotel combines outstanding service from the front desk check-in process to the breakfast and bar staff.
Elegant, pleasant, clean and spacious room with views overlooking the courtyard or the Steinplatz. Excellent location (quiet, convenient), rooms with a perfect bed and pillows (definitely the most comfortable I slept in in a hotel).
Breakfast sublime with very alert and friendly service. Starting the day with the breakfast in the courtyard is just perfect. Service: what you would expect from a luxury hotel: friendly and efficient, alert but never too pushy.
The spa and fitness area is not that big but being located in the top floor with roof top patio is fantastic to relax while enjoying a nice view.

The thing that makes this such a unique and charming place to stay and what really stood me was how friendly and keen to help were all the staff I encountered there.

The bar serves exceptional drinks you should not miss out on those.

Looking forward to come back.

Thanks for making my visit to Berlin that much better! (and no I was not paid for writing such a good review ;-) )

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Deborah N,

Thank you so much for taking the extra time to write this exceptional and detailled review. I am overwhelmed!

The whole team puts in a lot of effort and commitment every day to make this historical property shine in a modern way and to assure that our guests have a relaxing and memorable experience.
The whole team strives to provide the best service possible to each individual guest.

I can share your feeling by starting the day with an expanded and sunny breakfast in the courtyard!
We want our guests to feel at home and familiar with the hotel that does not mean pushy, but always attentive - that´s how we define luxury at the Hotel am Steinplatz.

It is always a pleasure seeing that we could transfer this feeling to our guests.

Our rooftop spa with a great view over the city really is one of the jewels of our hotel.
Bar am Steinplatz in fact was recognized 2017 and 2018 as Hotel Bar of the year and we actually just launched our new bar menu.

Our team is looking forward welcoming you for your next visit!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Splendid boutique hotel, well located in a quiet place close to shopping area with easy access to main attractions in the city. The room was excellent room plenty of space and a superb bed that together with a wonderful staff made us a great stay in Berlin.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear leonbroitman,

Thank you for your great feedback!

It is nice to read that you’ve had a great experience during your stay with us.

Especially spring - with its sunny days - is a perfect time to discover our neighborhood which has so much to offer. The Kurfürstendamm and City West invite you to stroll around and experience the unique atmosphere.

It is one of our main aims to allow our guests to feel like home and get the chance to unwind. The whole team strives to assist our guests in order to make their stay as comfortable as possible.

We would love to welcome you again soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Second day in and the staff is just amazing! From check in to cleaning to bar to restaurant! The bar specially was amazing, the women at the bar where so knowledgeable. THE COCKTAILS!!!!! AMAZING! We loved the new concept with clear cocktails. It really makes you focus on the flavors and not just the appearance of the cocktail.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GM_HotelamSteinplatz, Manager at Hotel am Steinplatz, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Lisa R,

What a lovely review, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our Hotel am Steinplatz.
Your kind words are a wonderful feedback and very much appreciated. I totally agree with you on the new bar concept! It is really exciting and gives a new understanding of taste and color of the cocktail spirit! Furthermore I am more than happy to read, that my team was able to meet up with your expectations! I truly believe that personal and outstanding service turns a pleasant stay into a memorable one.

Thank you very much again for your kind words, it would be our pleasure to welcome you soon again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We loved staying at this beautiful boutique hotel. Unfortunately on arrival we were given a voucher to use for drinks in hotel . On check out I reminded and gave the voucher to the lady at the counter to take off our bill . On checking my invoice in the taxi, she hadn’t taken it off the bill. What is the point of giving you a voucher then. It is also the first five star hotel I have stayed in without a turn down service, yet it stated that it had one on my hotel booking. Unfortunately there is no contact details on website for me raise these issues with the hotel . Disappointed

Stayed: May 2018
GM_HotelamSteinplatz, Manager at Hotel am Steinplatz, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Carol C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your booking experience with other travelers! We highly appreciate that you took the time to review your stay.

It is always our highest priority to create a memorable and wonderful stay for all our guests. That being sad, I regret to read that we did not fulfill your expectations in regards to the bar voucher and the turndown service.
I reviewed your comment in detail with all departments to improve our services.
We checked your booking and unfortunately there was no turn down service included according to our system. But please don’t hesitate to contact our front office team the next time and we will be happy to offer you a turn down service anyways!

I would be very grateful, if you decide to give us another chance and choose our hotel for your next visit to Berlin.

Kind regards,