This was my first visit and I will definitely stay again. Friendly, professional guy on reception, nice quiet room at rear, very clean, good breakfast and great location for S-Bahn. The heating wasn't very effective and it was very cold weather but I don't blame this hotel as I have noticed this recently in all Accor hotels I have stayed in (Ibis, Novotel and Mercure). I suspect there is a company policy to cut down on heating in all hotels to save money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Berlin, just seven minutes' walk from Potsdamer Platz. Simply park your car in the large parking garage and all the renowned sights, such as the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag, are just a short walk away. Feel at home in our fully refurbished rooms with comfortable beds. The reception and bar are open 24/7. Enjoy warm and cold snacks from our ibis kitchen at any time of day. We at the ibis Berlin City Potsdamer Platz focus on sustainable development. Together with our guests, partners and employees, we meet many requirements that have a positive impact on your health, the environment and CO2 emissions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Berlin City Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Potsdamer Platz