“Good value for money”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Considering it's neighbourhood it's quite cheap for what it offers. However, I was here first time in beginning of 2012. and I'm coming from time to time. It says it's 50% off for last three and half years, and prices are being changed all the time, but not drastically. Also, if you find something on the menu today doesn't have to mean you will find it next time you come.

Another issue I have is that quality of food is mostly very good, but from time to time you can't recognise it's the same meal you had last time, and in those cases size of portion also varies. Luckily, this happened rarely for me.

Service is mostly good, but there is waiter which when we see we decide to skip...

I would say it's very good value for price you pay if quality of food and service is stable but unfortunately it's not, hence average rating.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

Really tasty steak available in a range of sizes and you get to choose your sides and sauces with choices of everything from jacket potato, salad, chips, veg etc. There is also a range of pizzas, pastas and pork and fish dishes available. The wine comes per half litre and there is a good choice of wines and other drinks.

The food is very tasty and comes in very big portions so on both our visits we never got to try desert. You can sit inside or outside in a very nice area surrounded with plants and listen to the street musicans (some of whom were excellent).

Excellent waiting staff who go out of their way to ensure you don't order the wrong things (due to translation issues) and are funny, friendly and efficent. Would definately go back.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Unfortunately, we were tempted to eat here one evening and it was really really awful. There was not a single dish which any of us three liked, to say the least. Even the water tasted weird! There are plenty of good restaurants all around so I highly recommend on trying any of them - and staying away from this particular one! By the way, despite the 50% off offer, the final price was not cheap at all.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

Three of us had a very good meal on our first visit, excellent steaks for two, great pasta dish for one. On our second visit the chicken dish,(chicken fajitas) though plentiful, was not great - quantity over quality. Staff were pleasant, not terribly professional. Will go back if I am in that area again, it certainly deserves another visit!

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

We visited Mi Amor and were pleasantly surprised by the cheap prices. The 50% off offer is an amazing discount and the portions are plenty big enough as well.
Being a vegetarian, I ordered the vegetable rigatoni, which was absolutely delicious. My boyfriend had the beef with mushroom sauce, which he said was lovely too.
The service was great, very fast and friendly! I would definitely go here again and recommend to anyone visiting Berlin.