“Beautiful Rooms: Polite and Helpful people.”
Review of Linnen

Linnen
Ranked #3 of 194 Berlin B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Linnen feels very welcoming from the moment you walk through the door. The rooms are beautifully decorated (even the ceilings), spacious and comfortable. The bath is deep and there's plenty of piping hot water. The staircase is worth seeing in itself.
It is in a beautiful and interesting part of Berlin and is a pleasant two minute walk from the U-Bahn station.
The staff could not have been more polite and helpful (even when we knocked over a lassi on the table). The cafe downstairs has tasty and filling meals at reasonable prices. I particularly recommend the chorizo omelette.
I would certainly stay at Linnen again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank paulbolam8

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Not knowing Berlin, I was a little apprehensive about the location of the apartment because it didn't look close to anything on the maps. I was completely wrong about that though - it's in a great area and very accessible to everything.

The apartment itself was fantastic - very clean and modern, and well appointed. The bathroom was great, kitchenette was basic but that was all I needed, bed really comfy. It had windows overlooking a park, so the outlook was great too.

I made the mistake of not confirming my arrival time with Linnen before arriving (I was travelling and didn't see their emails), so nobody was there to let me in when I arrived. Fortunately they have a key with the film production company downstairs, so I was able to get in. It would have been a major problem if I'd arrived when their office was closed though. That was totally my fault as they'd tried to contact me a couple of times. Don't make the same mistake!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stayed 2 nights upon arriving in Berlin and had a great stay. The owners run a coffee shop on the first floor and have a handful of rooms on the second floor. It's a perfect location for exploring the surrounding area and beyond -- lots of very close tram and U-Bahn access.

It had all the amenities you would expect at a hotel or bed and breakfast, but the charm and feel of living in a local's home. At night, they had free pastries that weren't sold and reasonably priced wine and beer you could bring up to your room.

I definitely would recommend Linnen to others.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This was our second visit at Linnen. Each time we stayed in the Suite.
We just love the spacious rooms, the style is gorgeous with a lot of attention to detail in every corner of the rooms, hallway and cafe'.
Bodo and Antonio are extremely helpful and patient always happy to attend to any queries.
It literally feels like home and not like a hotel. The food in the cafe downstairs is delicious and the location is perfect surrounded by many cafe's, restaurants and bars. Also very close to public transport. Perfection in every way.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Hard to know what to add to the other positive reviews but this was totally our kind of space for spending time in a city. All the support and welcome your require without any of the plasticky nonsense you get in too many hotels whatever the cost. Even better - no annoying air conditioning. Or if there was I certainly didn't hear it! Breakfast in the cafe downstairs was equally good. A total pleasure to stay at Linnen and looking forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business