All reviews the cafe downstairs prenzlauer berg flea market cool shops three bedroom apartment each room has its own rosa luxemburg tram line honesty bar apartment was clean sliding door trams and buses hotel experience u bahn station cafes and restaurants big bathroom enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Not knowing Berlin, I was a little apprehensive about the location of the apartment because it didn't look close to anything on the maps. I was completely wrong about that though - it's in a great area and very accessible to everything.

The apartment itself was fantastic - very clean and modern, and well appointed. The bathroom was great, kitchenette was basic but that was all I needed, bed really comfy. It had windows overlooking a park, so the outlook was great too.

I made the mistake of not confirming my arrival time with Linnen before arriving (I was travelling and didn't see their emails), so nobody was there to let me in when I arrived. Fortunately they have a key with the film production company downstairs, so I was able to get in. It would have been a major problem if I'd arrived when their office was closed though. That was totally my fault as they'd tried to contact me a couple of times. Don't make the same mistake!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stayed 2 nights upon arriving in Berlin and had a great stay. The owners run a coffee shop on the first floor and have a handful of rooms on the second floor. It's a perfect location for exploring the surrounding area and beyond -- lots of very close tram and U-Bahn access.

It had all the amenities you would expect at a hotel or bed and breakfast, but the charm and feel of living in a local's home. At night, they had free pastries that weren't sold and reasonably priced wine and beer you could bring up to your room.

I definitely would recommend Linnen to others.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This was our second visit at Linnen. Each time we stayed in the Suite.
We just love the spacious rooms, the style is gorgeous with a lot of attention to detail in every corner of the rooms, hallway and cafe'.
Bodo and Antonio are extremely helpful and patient always happy to attend to any queries.
It literally feels like home and not like a hotel. The food in the cafe downstairs is delicious and the location is perfect surrounded by many cafe's, restaurants and bars. Also very close to public transport. Perfection in every way.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Hard to know what to add to the other positive reviews but this was totally our kind of space for spending time in a city. All the support and welcome your require without any of the plasticky nonsense you get in too many hotels whatever the cost. Even better - no annoying air conditioning. Or if there was I certainly didn't hear it! Breakfast in the cafe downstairs was equally good. A total pleasure to stay at Linnen and looking forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This is our first visit abroad not staying in a hotel and we absolutely loved it !
Fantastic area with lots of bars restaurants cafes ... u really don't have to travel too far if u just want to have a chill out.
We had the 3 bedroom Cuba apartments they were massive with 2 bathrooms and large living room with giant windows and a balcony. could not fault the apartment wish I could pick it up & bring it back to England.
We hired bikes from a local bike shop around the corner only 20 euros each for 3 days it's called Lila bikes.. This is the ONLY WAY TO SEE BERLIN !! It's massive and u will only get tired trying to explore on foot !! Ul need to save some energy for visiting bars in the evening !!
Taxis are fairly expensive where as the trains are cheap .... we visited so many places on the bikes !!
If We came back to Berlin would definitely stay here at Linnen in this nice area Prenzleur Berg sorry my spelling it's not good
The cafe below was very nice although too many healthy options for us would just prefer simple eggs bacon toast but hey that's just me.
Well done Linnen Top place & very friendly service !!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family