“Great place, Mary was very helpful”
Review of Cappuccino

Cappuccino
Ranked #41 of 413 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We arrived here today at around 11.30am, so inbetween breakfast and lunch. We initially ordered a coffee and hot chocolate, and then decided to have lunch. In the corner was a large blackboard with everything written in German. I can speak a little bit of the language and I think so.etumes you can work out what things are, but I did struggle today. Mary came to our rescue, she translated the whole menu, describing in great detail the menu for us. We settled for pasta and a curry dish. My partner said his curry could of been a little bit hotter (we like our food piping hot) but my pasta dish was perfect, a coffee and a bottle of water just over €14. This place appears to cater for lunch time workers too as there was a load coming in as we left. So not only does it do sandwiches, salad, quiches, also tasty meals.

1  Thank Warhol40

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I trusted the reviews and came here to enjoy a great price friendly breakfast but...
First of all they charge your coffee separately from your "breakfast" and finally you pay too much to have such a very average quality breakfast! The industrial toast, not adapted dish and awful coffee are what you get for almost 10 euros! It's my very honest and nicely review about this place.

1  Thank ArtistatParis
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Have very mixed feelings about Cappuccino (went there for breakfast). On the one hand, the breakfast menu was perfect for me: an array of fairly healthy yoghurt, fruit, cereal, toast and croissants. On the other, the service was a little scatty. I understand entirely why orders are brought out as they are prepared but ours arrived in a very haphazard fashion and we had to remind the waitress twice that we were still waiting for items. As a result, I finished my food before some of my family had received theirs. We also had a long gap before a tea and coffee arrived. Other tables appeared to fare better so may be we were unlucky.

1  Thank Gillrj
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Ate breakfast here for going around to the attractions. Thought it was great quality for your money and a good quantity of food for two!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Good assortment of breakfast and the best mint tea I've had in a café. Very tasty and very reasonable