Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$100
Trip.com
US$86
Hotels.comUS$100
PricelineUS$96
Prestigia.comUS$116
2,103 results
All reviews tv tower the holiday inn tram line light sleeper public transport modern rooms excellent location tegel airport shower suitcases heating minibar germany
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2019 via mobile

Pros:
1. Location
2. Friendly staff
3. Trendy decor

Cons:
1. Noise: I specifically requested (and was accommodated with) a “quiet room” due to reviews stating you could hear the tram noise, but I could still hear people in the courtyard and the tram, so I couldn’t imagine how loud some of the other rooms may be.

2. Very small room, could barely unpack suitcase, and while I knew it was a double going in, a 4.5* hotel should at least offer a queen room.
3. Oddly placed decor: for example, there’s a hanging lamp to the right of the bed that I hit every time I toss or turn.
4. The shower has a glass wall facing the bed, meaning if you’re using the bathroom and your mate or friend is sitting on the bed, they will be able to clearly see you. Very awkward poops this trip.
5. Horribly inconsistent WiFi, had to reconnect numerous times.
6. They had a cool offer where you place a little bag outside your door if you don’t want the room cleaned and they promised a 5$ gift voucher for minibar or breakfast etc. I did so, never got a voucher.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JBG825
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Front Office Shiftleader at Hotel Indigo Berlin - Centre Alexanderplatz, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2019

Dear guest,

thank you for taking time to share your feedback. It is great that the location was convenient for your needs. The neighborhood with the Alexanderplatz of course brings some noise with the traffic. But on the inner court our staff takes care that after 10p.m. no people sitting outside.
We also have bigger rooms in our deluxe category. I recommend to book one of these for your next stay.
I forwarded the WiFi issues to our IT specialist to fix the problem.
On the hanger that you can put on your door to say that you aren´t need the room to be cleaned is written that you have to pick up the 5€ voucher at the reception.
For every issue that you have during your stay please contact the reception team directly. Otherwise we have no chance to react or solve it to make sure that you have a convenient stay.

Reviewed 18 April 2019

We checked into two rooms at Hotel Indigo last week, with our two teenager daughters. Lovely modern hotel, with friendly staff and we felt welcome on arrival and departure.

Check in was easy, as we arrived early in the morning rooms were not ready yet, but kept our suitcases so we could go explore the city. Rooms are quite small, even though we were in a Deluxe room with king size beds, but as we were out most of the time it was fine. Bed was comfortable, good pillows and linen. Bathroom very small though, with shower and toilet and one basin, but pristinely clean, good toiletry products and fantastic shower with great water pressure.

The breakfast is served from 06:30-10:30, we arrived at 10:00 and by 10:15 most of the hot food was finished and not replaced and I could not flag anyone down to ask for mushrooms and bacon, and they also started packing all the food away by 10:25, so it felt rather rushed, I have not experienced this before in other hotels I have stayed in.
Unfortunately the coffee was very weak and rather disappointing, but the food was well prepared and the tasty, good variety of hot and cold food and pastries and breads were fantastic. Fresh fruit salad, although the same type of fruit in both bowls. The second day we arrived at 09:30 but waited a very long time for coffee because the restaurant was busier, but the staff were friendly and apologised for the long delay.

The location is central enough without being in the middle of everything, a 5 minute walk to Alexandraplatz. We did not make use of the gym facilities. I would recommend this hotel, minor issues that are easily solvable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank larar429
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Front Office Shiftleader at Hotel Indigo Berlin - Centre Alexanderplatz, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2019

Dear guest,

thank you for taking time to share your feedback.
It is great that you enjoyed the rain shower and the facility's we offered in the rooms.

I forwarded your feedback about the brekfast to our restaurant manager to make sure that everything on the buffet is refilled all the time and that the service don´t start to remove it before 10:30.

You all in all had a great stay and we are taking your feedback to make sure that our service will be great all the time and all day.

Reviewed 15 April 2019

Very neat and clean hotel. Décor and Interiors are young and happy. Rooms are clean so is the service. They have a good bar which is fairly well occupied. Good breakfast to choose from. Overall a happy customer.

Dear Rajesh,
thank you for this great review. So good to see that you enyjoyed your stay and we offered everything you needed.

Looking forward to welcome you back in future.

Reviewed 13 April 2019

Stayed here recently, we had a total of four rooms between us. One of the rooms was so small you could barely open your suitcase. My room was the same shape and larger enough for me to open both of the suitcases and still have room. One of the other rooms was in the middle of size between the other two.

Overall, nice hotel, great location if you do not want to be in the middle of everything but close enough. There is also street parking nearby if you get there early enough, you can park all night and avoid the high price some of the other hotels charge for overnight parking. There is a restaurant on the first floor which I did not eat at, but the food looked good. From what my friends ordered I was told it was good and I could see the service was excellent. I highly recommend this place as long as you do not end up with the small rooms. The other two areas that are important to me for a good hotel is great internet and a wonderful shower. They failed in the Internet area in fact this would prevent me from choosing this place again but the shower was excellent.

Room tip: Make sure you do not get the small room at the end of the hall.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest,

thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback.
The room size is depending on the room category.
If you booked different category's you have differences in the size.
In our deluxe category we have a couple of rooms which are little bigger because they are wheelchair accessible.

For parking suggestions just contact our reception any time.

I see that you enjoyed our rain shower. Thank your for the good feedback.

Reviewed 12 April 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel just a few minutes stroll from Alexanderplatz. Nicely appointed bedrooms (we had Deluxe) with comfy bed, plenty of storage space and a sofa. Bathroom was cosy to the extent that it could only accommodate one at a time but fine. The shower was however awesome.

Breakfast was very good with an excellent choice and all worked well once you figured out teas and coffees etc. Just ask at the bar basically. Tended to run out of tea bags but maybe more English guests than usual.

Restaurant served great food however it would have been nice if the serving staff could have been a bit friendlier. I found the Berliners generally to be quite unwelcoming. Not sure if that’s an English or Brexit thing or if it’s just their way. Bar in the hotel good.

Front of house helpful and housekeeping was fine.

Can’t go far wrong with this Hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Guest Relations at Hotel Indigo Berlin - Centre Alexanderplatz, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2019

Dear guest,

thank you very much for this lovely review.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and found the rooms comfortable and the breakfast and bar good.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you again in the future.

Best Regards,