“Friendly, Good food”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We visited Schlossgarton on our last night in Berlin but should've been before but will be back.
Situated in a quiet part of Charlottenberg surrounded by a hedgerow you can sit in the garden in hot sunshine and just relax and definitely unwind.
The menu was small and the food was cooked to perfection. Will have to return just for the fried sauerkraut and selection of brockwurst. My wife had 2 large weinerschnitzels which were elegantly cooked.
If staying in the Leonardo hotel you are about 500mts from here.
Try it you won't be disappoints

1  Thank retireddublin98

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

After the museum visit, I had my white asparagus with schnitzel and a glass of Havel Wasser here!

With white asparagus (during the asparagus season) and schnitzel - the chances of going wrong was slim! And the Havel wasser was really a pleasant surprise! It was fruity. Reportedly, I could not buy it elsewhere as it was produced by a smaller wine house - what I did - i ordered my second round:)

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

If you are visiting the Charlottenberg palace and/or area museums this is an excellent spot for lunch. We had the goulash with bread dumplings and the roast venison with spaetlze. Both dishes were a bit overcooked for our liking - but the gravies were excellent as was the spaetlze. Even better was the service - so welcoming, and the patio that feels like a private garden, even though it is on the street. Prices are very reasonable too! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

After quite a long train journey, then getting caught out in a bad thunder storm with hail stones, we needed somewhere to stop and revive ourselves before we visited Charlottenberg Palace, the host was very attentive and pleasant. Good food and beer on offer, a bit more expensive than some but well worth the money (after all, you get what you pay for). Deffo a good place to stop for eats.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

We found this restaurant through tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. I am very happy we did as it turned out to be the best meal we had in Berlin. We started each having a soup, the mushroom cream and the beef broth, which both were exceptionally tasteful. We then had a small plate of sausages to share, which were phenomenal! As main dish my husband had the pork joint, whereas I had the schnitzel. Finally the apple studel was the best I have ever had (and I love apple strudel)! Service was excellent and the ambiance was very pleasant. It was a cold night, but the restaurant did seem to have a garden for outdoor seating in warmer weather. I would definetly recommend the restaurant and even go out of my way to eat there again.

3  Thank Lemonitsa2011