All reviews charlottenburg station room was clean bunk beds location is great desk
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Central location, near public transport, lots of restaurants and other tourist attractions. Affordable prices and friendly staff. A very good solution, especially when travelling on a restricted budget.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Went on a trip the lads (shock) very welcoming and helpful staff (especially with directions and transport to get to our raves) clean sheets and towels on arrival and right next to bus and train station. Go happy and get lucky;)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

To start with, the customer service is awful. Everything is really​ dirty and you have to pay to use the fridge. There is no kitchen cookware available and what is available is also dirty.I don't recomend this place to anybody.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pep d
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Beautiful veiws from the window, easy transport access, walking distance from the palace. Staff are friendly and helpful. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are well laid out. Lockers.are available in the rooms.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

It's cheap and close to the underground. But the service is cheap too. First I noted much indifference in stuff's attitude, then it turned out to be rudeness. They didn't help me with the information, took my food from the fridge and left me starving on Sunday morning (all shops are closed) and refused me in leaving my luggage in the leaving room. When my neighbor, a foreigner, asked a reception guy for help on solving her problem (her plastic card had been taken by an ATM machine) there was a cutting answer that it's not a problem of him. In my case I was shocked with a reception girl shouting at me and banging on the desk.
That is all what I remember from my staying- crappy attitude and bad atmosphere.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo