3 people are viewing this hotel
US$168
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
HotelIndigo.com
US$154
Destinia.com
US$143
Hotels.comUS$168
TravelocityUS$168
travelup.comUS$166
All reviews zoo station rooms are small rain shower zoologischer garten modern hotel executive room convenient location few minutes walk enjoyed my stay kudamm balconies train minibar fi
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2021

We booked the best room category that is Executive. The flexible rate was 104 euros per night including breakfast.

There are six Executive rooms on the top 6th floor. The rooms are small but Executive rooms have a spacious balcony which is a big bonus if the weather is nice.

The bathroom was functional with an excellent rain shower and daylight coming from the big window.

The breakfast was quite average but you could order omelets or fried eggs without an extra charge.

As an IHG Platinum member, there was a welcome gift waiting and two complimentary drinks from the minibar.

Date of stay: July 2021
4  Thank Mikael F
Reviewed 30 November 2020

We popped in as we were thinking of staying there for a week or two.
Great location, bright & clean. Very friendly staff.
Nice simple straightforward rooms. Some have balconies.
Would definitely stay here if I returned.
Also, part of the Intercon group.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank BernardBertram
Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

Location was good, close to metro, the zoo, and the shopping street. The room is not too spacious but has everything one needs. If you are on a budget, it’s a good option to consider. Due to covid, some facilities and services were closed.

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank JJ_Travelholic
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Perfectly located boutique hotel, right in the center, next to the Zoologishergarten station. Nearby there is a large supermarket, 24/7 street food, the main shopping street. Perfect communication with all districts, also at night. I was there during the restrictions due to the pandemic - the principles of social distancing are exemplary. The room is not very big, but it is enough for one or two people. Very clean bathroom, large shower cubicle.
The restaurant was closed during the pandemic, but I loved the idea of ​​a packaged breakfast prepared by an Intercontinental Hotel kitchen from the same network. The breakfasts were varied, plentiful and meatless(vegetarian, but not vegan): muesli, yoghurt, croissant, bread roll, cottage cheese, jam, banana and apple, cheese and tomato sandwich, baton, boiled egg. The food was also enough to take sandwitch for the lunch. But the hotel staff asked me if I have any special preferences about food during check-in, so I persume there is possibility to ask for the vegan breakfest as well.
Very nice and friendly service. I also liked the idea of ​​"clean on demand" as it protects the environment and health during a pandemic. An additional advantage was the very good price.
I definitely recommend this hotel and I will definitely use its offer more than once again.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank KrzysztofG2133
Reviewed 9 March 2020

- I had to call the hotel at my arrival to get the door opened. I had rung the bell several times in vain.
- no Italian TV channels! in Berlin! in an Indigo!
- the tents were not able to fully dark the room
- at check-out the front office asked me if everything was ok, I reported some of the above, but she did not seem too sorry about it, reaction a bit cold

Date of stay: March 2020