Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
TraveluroUS$149
Agoda.comUS$105
ZenHotels.comUS$123
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2019

My wife and I recently stayed in this hotel during a five day stay in Berlin. Having stayed in Motel L in Stockholm and because this is part of the same chain of hotels, we thought we would be in safe hands and we were right.

The hotel, although not much to look at on the outside, is clean, spacious and modern inside. The rooms are a little basic but they're a decent size with comfy beds, new double glazing, clean curtains and furnishings and a good bathroom with a powerful shower and no shortage of hot water. It was also very quiet with little outside noise heard.

My one criticism of the room is the stupid PIR activated light in the bathroom meaning you are frequently plunged into darkness whilst having a shower resulting in frantic waving outside the curtain (often to no avail) or having to shout on each other to come in and activate the light again. What's wrong with a light switch?

Breakfast was plentiful and varied in a large restaurant area and we were never disappointed with anything we ate. Even towards the end of serving time stocks were kept high.

The staff are really nice and friendly and patient with me as I tried out my ropey German.

Location wise, there's a supermarket literally over the road which is open till 10pm, a bus stop just round the corner and trams are a bit further on. A bit too far when it's pouring of rain, and be advised that it takes absolutely ages to get anywhere on public transport as you end up having to change several times in some cases.

The Stasi museum is just down the road (and well worth a visit, incidentally) but everything else is pretty much miles away but this hotel was much cheaper than equivalent hotels in West Berlin so you can't have it both ways.

Would I come back? Nothing wrong with the hotel, but on balance I think I'd try its West Berlin counterpart next time round. But if you need to be in East Berlin for whatever reason, be it cost or it simply suits you better, then you won't go far wrong here.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank jeeper1234
Reviewed 6 November 2019

i stopped at this hotel and was not happy with the staff level of helpfulness and i found the rooms to be very old dated and then worst thing is the wi-fi was very bad and had to use mostly my owned hotspot,,, also the weather at the time i stopped was cold and the heating was not good as well, in others words look else where i emailed them about bathroom if they had tubs but no reply to me email,,,

Room tip: ring up if you need to know more
2  Thank Darren M
Reviewed 1 November 2019

Honestly, we are very happy with our syay in this hotel first of all because of its location near our son's student flat and the quality of the sercices for a very good price.
Breakfast was very good with a huge range of meal.
Room needs to be renovated and increase the wifi quality at the 7th floor. But a good sleep and the calm combinated to rhe price make this hotel a good choice to discover Berlin.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 October 2019

The summary of my experience in this hotel would be: it's OK, but...
The hotel provides you with a safe, clean and cheap stay in Berlin, but not much else.
It's quite remote, which on one hand means a quiet stay, but also a 1 km walk to metro station. On the other hand, a bus and tram stops are closeby. There are also stores just across the street where you can get snacks and drinks.
Rooms are basic, with and old-style TV, no coffee/tea maker and a bottle of water for which they charge 2,5 euros. However, the room is quite spacious and has a lot of storage.
Breakfast was OK, with plenty of choices, but with a watery coffee.
Wi-fi is free, but the signal is poor.
Overall, I don't think I'll return to this hotel.

Reviewed 11 October 2019

we liked everything. room is very clean and light. the staff speaks Russian. works around the clock.the location is not very close to the center but there are trams. market near the hotel.
wifi good.there is always hot water

• Trip type: Travelled with friends