“Terrible service!”

Price range: US$2 - US$13
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 16 May 2018

First of all - The service was TERRIBLE!!! I have never encountered anything quite like it - the girl in the register, who took our order, was the rudest! There was nobody else in the place, no line behind us, but she had zero patience!! She was so angry at us for asking questions, and was also very rude to her co-workers who seemed terrified of her.
The ice cream itself was good, as well as the macaroons and the coffee, but way too expensive!!! A macaroon for 1,80 € is just insane! And the place has no toilet or even a sink to wash your hands! All in all the terrible service ruined the whole experience.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I been a few times to this place as it has very good ice cream.
Flavours taste like real things and in a sea of terrible frozen milk and ice places in the city this stands out. If there is better I want to know about it.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Wow! Beautiful gelato served in cones as roses, what is a girl not to like about this? Really unusual flavours like lime and basil (yum). You chose 4 flavours for a small cone. I should have thought about it more and matched them ie fruity, nutty, creamy etc but I chose a mix. It was still absolutely divine and would go back the next time I'm in Berlin. Out of mine and hubby's 8 flavours, the melon was insanely good

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

It has a nice ambience and is very well built.
Has a lot of interesting ice cream flavours and cones.
We had different macrons and a tasting great.
The pricing is also decent. Loved the visit..

1  Thank Madhur B
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Fresh small Gelateria and cafe, looks new and well kept.
Good selection of ice cream. No toilette, I missed that.