“Delicious coffee in a stylish setting”

Bonanza Coffee Heroes
Ranked #25 of 334 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This place is gorgeous on the inside. Clean crisp walls with all their amazing gadgets on show.

We had two espressos which were fruity and delicious. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I have visited this place everytime I was in Berlin. They serve great own-roasted coffee.
Is without any doubt one of the best coffees in Berlin!

This time we didn’t know what is the time and came exactly at closing time. The guy was nice and told us we can get coffee to go. After he finished the coffees that were ordered before us, he told us he is okay if we sit there. That’s how the customer focus should look like!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We came inside 2 minutes before closing, but the barista was very nice and we took filter coffee to go. Lovely interier and one of my best coffee I have ever had. Also this part of Berlin where the cafe is situated is beautiful. Really recommend!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered a cappuccino & although it had deep/rich flavours & the coffee was very well made, I have to admit anything over €3 for such a small coffee is a bit ridiculous. That being said, if the prices were a bit less then I would visit again as it is in a great location.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

This is real treasure for the coffee addicts. After the renovation the place looks so much better, it is definitely worth visiting with friends or family. One beautiful coffee date.