US$270
US$404
US$292
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Generator Hostel Berlin Mitte(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$45
2,064 results
All reviewsgreat hotelstaff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast buffet isnice barclean roomsstayed for nightsbusiness tripnice stayschlossgymconnectionspreegermanpillowstram
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Check-in was very quick and easy...the staff are very friendly...the room was very nice and clean and it also had a ps4 in the room (good for if you have kids or a videogamer)...the breakfast was good a bit pricey so it is best if you get it included in your booking. Overall it was a great stay...the entrance to the hotel was the best bit very picturesque and stylish. Oh and i almost forgot the bed is to die for, my body literally sank in the bed, it was the best sleep I had in a while.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pentahotel_Berlin, Director of Sales at pentahotel Berlin-Koepenick, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Guest,

we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to see you soon again in one of our pentahotels.

Best regards - YOUR Team from the pentahotel Berlin, Koepenick

Sascha Braunstein
Regional Director of Sales

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Apart form the person who checked me in, this hotel and staff are great, stay there all the time.

Check person on this stay was awfull, unfriendly and stressed out, she needs to remember, she is there for me, not the other way around.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. First of all we would like to apologize for the circumstances during your check-in. We will talk to our team member to improve ourselves.
We hope to see you soon again in one of our pentahotels.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Pro's:
- clean
- above average gym
- funky atmosphere

Cons
- food is pretty bad. The buffet dinner in particular was terrible
- no fridge in room
- no safe

Ultimately I was here for work, doing long days which meant I wanted to eat in the hotel. The meals I had ranged from ok to terrible.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Pentahotel_Berlin, Director of Sales at pentahotel Berlin-Koepenick, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and the compliments for our atmosphere. We are very sorry that we didn't meet your expectations in case of the restaurant. We had some personal issues at the beginning of May. We would like to apologize that your meals suffered from this.

Nevertheless we would be pleased to see you soon again in one of our pentahotels.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Easy check in and check out process. Comfortable bed and clean rooms. Great view from the room.
Good breakfast,
wished that there was a kettle to make tea/coffee or milk for the little baby.
No safe locker available.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pentahotel_Berlin, Director of Sales at pentahotel Berlin-Koepenick, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us in general. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to see you soon again in one of our pentahotels.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Stayed for 4 nights. On the first day I came back from long day at work and wanted dinner. Quite late (9pm) so didn't want to go out. Went to the bar and ordered a steak. Bread came very quickly, but was waiting over 1 and a quarter hour for the steak, and gave up in the end. I never received it. Next evening, similar story: working late and went down to the bar for dinner. This time ordered a burger, which I thought would be easier for them. Very angry to have the same thing happen again! Waited over 1 hour and then the waiter came over to ask me to reconfirm my order!!! I walked out and again went to bed hungry!

The next evening I learnt from my mistake(s!) and went over the bridge to one of the nice restaurants there. My advice would be don't even try to eat dinner at the hotel, instead go for a short walk over the bridge where there are plenty of good options for dinner, without the >1 hour wait!

The worst thing was the attitude of the hotel staff - both evenings when I got fed-up waiting for the food to arrive and decided enough was enough, upon telling the staff they, looked at me like I had insulted their family, like I was to blame!! Very rude and arrogant staff, at least the ones I had the misfortune to be served by.

Upon checking out, the arrogant lady who took my payment didn't bother to ask how my stay was, and by then I didn't feel I had the energy to try to explain everything that had gone wrong.

I definitely shall NOT stay here again...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Arthurpicton

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. First of all we would like to apologize for the circumstances during your stay. We are shocked of the behavior of our staff and the situation you described and we definitely will talk to our team member to improve ourselves.
We hope to see you soon again in one of our pentahotels.