All reviews gq bar grand deluxe room beautiful hotel quiet location welcome drink wellness area downtown berlin one night stay mini bar fantastic stay boutique hotel public transportation grunewald taxi luxury sauna neighborhood
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

My parents stayed at this wonderful hotel to celebrate my mom’s birthday during the weekend in Berlin. What can I say : they’ve definitely made a right choice! The comments they’ve shared with me were extremely positive with nothing even close to any kind of negativity or disappointments. I would like to thank Mr Levon Kesisoglu from the Front Office team, who helped me to organize a perfect surprise for my mom, since I was unable to join them in Berlin - my phone call all the way from UAE was the only option of organizing a gift for her, and Mr Levon was a great help, it wouldn’t be possible without him! I strongly believe he is a great asset to the hotel overall. That’s exactly the level of hospitality and service that all of us are striving for - and he is surely succeeding in that. Many thanks and keep it up!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
PHS_Management, PATRICK HELLMANN SCHLOSSHOTEL Team at Patrick Hellmann Schlosshotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear sofialdn30,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share the wonderful experience of your parents with us on Tripadvisor.

We were delighted to read that your parents had truly enjoyed their stay and that we were able to contribute to a memorable experience.

May we take the opportunity to thank you for your very kind words for our colleagues, especially for Levon Kesisoglu
from our Front Desk Team.
This is fantastic feedback to get and with great pleasure we have shared your comments with him and our Team.

We very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you or your parents again in the near future.

The PATRICK HELLMANN SCHLOSSHOTEL Team

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this nice hotel two nights. Old building turned a hotel with beautiful decorations. I guess it is listed building. There is also a nice garden you can walk. I enjoyed the food and service.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Talip K,

thank you very much taking your time and reviewing your stay at the PATRICK HELLMANN SCHLOSSHOTEL

We are very pleased, that you enjoyed the stay in Berlin and our hotel. We are glad, that our newly designed interior is appealing to you.

Your kind words will be shared with the whole service team.

We very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

The PATRICK HELLMANN SCHLOSSHOTEL Team

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Thank You very much for your hospitality, service and kindness. That was one of the best week-end escapes in my life and the hotel team was the main part who helped me to organise it!) Me and my wife loved nearly everything starting from the hotel decoration up to delicious restaurant food! And our personal thanks to Mr. Levon Kesisoglu who provided our fantastic mood every time we entered hotel lobby)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PHS_Management, Leiter Front Office at Patrick Hellmann Schlosshotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Anbreg,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your wonderful experience with us on Tripadvisor after your recent stay.

We are delighted to read that you had truly enjoyed your stay and that we were able to contribute to a memorable experience.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your very kind words for our colleagues, especially for Levon Kesisoglu from our Front Office Team - This is fantastic feedback to get and with great pleasure we have shared your comments with our Team.

It has been a pleasure having you with us and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Just a little bit outside my normal areas, I found this beautiful hotel. Very impressive hotel and great service too. The room was comfortable, clean and very nice. However I would expect a coffeemaker in the room at such standard hotel.
Another disappointment was the breakfast. When they ask 29 euros for it, I think we can expect something more than just a regular breakfast. No fried eggs available, no coffee maker etc. The issue with the coffee was the most annoying thing, they serve you in a cup and don't let the mug stay on the table. So whenever you need more coffee, you need to get the waiters attention and ask for it. Why so complicated and little generous?

Apart form this a great hotel. Maybe a little too far from the main streets, you depend on taxis.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jostein,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your positive experience with us on Tripadvisor after your recent stay.

We highly appreciate your positive comments and are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Besides your positive comments, we appreciate your suggestion for adding a coffeemaker to our amenities in the rooms and your feedback has been shared with our Executive Management Team for their review.

We are also very sorry to hear that your experiences with our breakfast offer did not meet with your expectations and our Restaurant Manager will share your feedback with his team to assure for improvement.

Thank you once again, and we very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Beautiful hotel. Service was top notch, the staff were on point. Lovely property in a residential area. Very relaxing. The bar is awesome, pool was perfect, the gym, while small, has more equipment than most hotel gyms. Just a 20 min walk to a super convenient S-Ban line.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear mattshapiro,

We highly appreciate your positive comments and are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable and memorable stay with us.

This is fantastic feedback to get and with great pleasure we have shared your lovely feedback with our Team as we are always eager to impress and make our guests feel like they are staying at their home away from home!

Thank you once again, and we are truly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.