All reviews hotel is located s bahn every other day city train typical business hotel omelette station central berlin stayed here for a week smoking room comfortable stay air conditioning water pressure large room third floor public transport convenient location good size
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly and efficient reception. Quiet decent room at the street side. Excellent breakfast. Lovely bar and good and friendly service. Very near public transport such as bus and underground. Good restaurants are located near the hotel. Public transport (single way approx 4 euro) takes you in about an hour to the airport.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Alexander S, Verkaufsleiter at Hotel Steglitz International, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you, der Briellenaar, we could not say it any better. :-)

Best regards

Reviewed 13 May 2018

The lobby does not look very modern and I was not sure what I got myself into here. But it got only better from there on. The areas in front of the elevators do not look very inviting and somehow display a lost charme from the 80s.
But the rooms are great, especially the shower was fantastic. The breakfast buffet was really nice and I enjoyed it a lot. Definitely considering to return next time in Berlin.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Alexander S, Verkaufsleiter at Hotel Steglitz International, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

At least we like to say "Thank you" for the good review!

Best regards

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I spent some days in this hotel as it was located 10 minutes walking to the Botanical Garden, where I was working. This is certainly a good hotel. Nice and large rooms (I had a double room), perfect cleaning service, and the breakfast is very good, with an ample variety of breads, ham, eggs, sausages, cheese, fruits, etc. The people in the reception was friendly and helpful when needed. My only complain is the absence of air conditioning, at least in my room, which was absolutely necessary. There was a fan in a closet, but unfortunatly did not work.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Alexander S, Verkaufsleiter at Hotel Steglitz International, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Rodrigo M,

Thank you for your review and your nice words. We were very happy that you enjoyed your stay in our house.

But of course we are sad about your complain, because it would have been easy to avoid it: We have rooms with air condition available, but for that we charge additional € 5 per room and night. Normally it is not necessary to order a room with air condition in April, but last weekend we had temperatures as we are use to have in the middle of the summer! Further we had checked the fan in your room immediatly and could not recognize that the fan is not working. Did you tell somebody that the fan was not working? We always ask our guests to inform us about such things, because now it is impossible to help you in this matter. We have more than 100 (!) fans in reserve...!

Dear Rodrigo M, we are looking forward to welcome you again in our house and ask you to use our service.

Best regards from Berlin

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Very nice hotel with very friendly staff. We stayed in it for 62 days and we had a pleasant atmosphere during the whole stay. We will come again because the hotel is among other things and in a great place for tourists who want to meet Berlin.

Stayed: February 2018

Thank you for your nice words! We are looking forward to welcome you again in our house!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I needed to cancel my last night, booked through booking.com and the manager (an impecable Spanish speaking gentleman) took care of the hassle of contacting booking.com for me. I have not had this level of courtesy and service anytime I can remember, and that says a lot about the management of the hotel.

The hotel is located in Steglitz city center very close to transport, a big mall and all short of conveniences. Good and comfortable with a great breakfast and decent prices

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Alexander S, Director of Sales at Hotel Steglitz International, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear John

We would like to thank you for your positive feedback! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and it was a pleasure to have been helpful. We very much hope to host you again by your next stay in Berlin. Best regards from our Front Office Team