US$88
US$84
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

i31 Hotel(Berlin)
US$123
US$115
Hotel Website
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$226
US$128
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$158
US$150
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$79
US$74
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$108
US$96
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$127
US$113
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$104
US$71
Agoda.com
Melia Berlin(Berlin)
US$129
US$108
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Select Hotel Berlin The Wall(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$86
Priceline
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

3,907 results
All reviewsbrandenburg gatesra buapariser platzcaviarhistoric hotellobby barunter den lindendeluxe roomfive star hotelholocaust memorialconcierge deskbreakfast buffetfabulous hotelan upgradevisit berlinmuseum islandadler
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Thank you for a wonderful stay!

From the check in to the check out all staff were genuinely eager to give the best service. The room was beautiful and quiet. The towels of the very best quality as were the pillows and duvet. I had a really good nights sleep. The shower pressure and hot water was to my delight perfect!

This may have been the best breakfast ever and I have had a few. There was all I needed and more.

A special mention of Alessio at the front desk who made me feel really welcome and as he was expecting me. Thank you to Mohamed Ramadan who took care of my luggage and showed me the way to the check in.

The lady with a smile in the lobby bar serving me burger that was delicious! Also the Head Concierge Joachim Lenk who made sure he knew the guests and what they needed.

A special thanks to the room attendant for setting up my toiletries in a nice way and keeping my room perfectly clean.

A beautiful hotel with the best location means nothing if the service is not there as well. I feel you have managed to create a great atmosphere.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HotelAdlonKempinski, Manager at Hotel Adlon Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear esteemed Helen d,
thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences with us and to review your stay at Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin.
We are glad you liked the service provided in our house, and we will surely pass on the feedback to our staff, especially to Alessio, Mohamed and Joachim Lenk.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you again soon and remain with kind regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2018

The location and history of the Adlon means that you rightly have very high expectations staying here, and (unlike some other historic luxury properties around the world I could mention) the Adlon Kempinski meets these expectations in every single way.

Stunningly appointed rooms - I was in a junior suite with a TV that emerged out of the bed headboard, and a jacuzzi bath in a very large bathroom - lovely public areas, excellent facilities, and a quite outstanding service culture.

I was taken ill on my first evening here and the staff could not have done more to help, to make sure I had everything I needed, and Room Service even put together bespoke food based on the Dr's orders of what I should and should not eat.

The staff really were amazing, quite outstanding service from every single one of them, led by incredibly dedicated and professional managers.

One word of advice though - parts of the hotel are a maze, with specific areas only accessible from certain lifts, and, most confusingly there are even parts of the hotel with two different floors with the same numbers ! Yes, at one pint I had to get the lift/elevator from the 'wrong' 3rd floor to the 'correct' 3rd floor ! So when you check-in get a member of staff to show you to your room and to explain best routes, otherwise you may find yourself going on a long walk !

I will most certainly stay at the Adlon on my future trips to Berlin. Indeed I look forward to doing so.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HotelAdlonKempinski, Manager at Hotel Adlon Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear esteemed guest,
We are glad you liked the service provided in our house, and we will surely pass on the feedback to our staff!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

In August 2017 they rested with their families. Chose this hotel on the advice of friends. We are very satisfied. I was very worried about the cleanliness of the room, but my excitement was in vain. Everything is very neat, clean, the staff working in this hotel are very kind and friendly. This summer, we already know for sure that we will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
HotelAdlonKempinski, Manager at Hotel Adlon Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear esteemed Dolores B,
thank you very much for the kind review. We are more than happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were satisfied by our service.
We are looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Perfect stay in a perfect hotel. Close to the Branderburger Tor and Reichstag building. The rooms are perfectly fitted, large and quiet. A nice and large breakfast buffet with beautiful products. Great staff, fine atmosphere, luxury as you can expect it from this kind of places. Make sure you get some time to visit the ground floors.

Room Tip: Go for a special "early bird" for a junior suite
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear esteemed Jaune L,
thank you very much for this positive review. We are happy to see that you liked our hotel and especially our breakfast so much!

We hope to see you soon and remain with kind regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Beautiful, classic old style European hotel in tremendous area for shopping or site seeing. For our money this is the best hotel in Berlin with a Starbuck's and a Dunkin Donuts right across the street. Definitely American friendly accessible coffee shops in close proximity. Ask for a room with a view of the Brandenburg Gate. It is beautiful during day and night time.

Room Tip: Try to get a view of the Brandenburg Gate. This is the hotel Michael Jackson stayed.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerry K
HotelAdlonKempinski, Manager at Hotel Adlon Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear esteemed Jerry K,
thank you very much for this positive review. We are happy to see that you liked our hotel so much!

We hope to see you soon and remain with kind regards,