Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$261
eDreamsUS$261
Agoda.comUS$262
TripadvisorUS$261
Trip.com
StayForLong
All reviews great location comfort room nice bathroom within easy walking distance each morning comfortable rooms wi fi large room breakfast buffet torstrasse neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2020

This small family run hotel is on a side street, but within easy walking distance of the river and many tourist highlights in addition to restaurants and small shops. The owner greeted me effusively when I arrived and I was immediately made to feel very welcome. Both check-in and check-out was very smooth.
All the staff were friendly and helpful. I was even able to buy travel tickets here and the owners had a wealth of useful tourist information.
I stayed in a comfort room with a balcony. The balcony was a bit of a disappointment as it was standing room only! It faced a courtyard and was so quiet that it was easy to forget that I was in a capital city.
The room was cosy and the heating unit was effective. I left the window open in the morning and the room warmed up quickly when I returned in the evening.
The bathroom was a decent size with a wonderful shower. The shower cubicle could have fitted six people – should you be so inclined! The glass door was excellent as it prevented any splashing or seepage onto the bathroom floor. The extractor fan was highly efficient.
The bed was comfortable with nice sheets. The safe was easy to use with clear instructions. There were plenty of sockets within easy reach. Wi-fi was consistently good.
I agree that the breakfasts were a bit expensive, but I found it more convenient to eat at the hotel before leaving each morning. The food was freshly prepared and tasty. I particularly liked the porridge with blueberries, banana, nuts, linseed and honey.
I would recommend this hotel without hesitation. My thanks to you all for making my visit such a memorable one.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Imperium66
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

Everything was great about our stay at the hotel! The bed was soooo comfortable, the shower was amazing (the bathroom even has heated flooring!). Also love that they have Bluetooth speakers and a tablet for you to use in the room. No criticisms to add, will definitely stay here again next time we visit Berlin!

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Priscilla W
Reviewed 1 March 2020

I made a reservation in this hotel and made a mistake and reserved it for a month after my planned date. I called the hotel and they do not agree to cancel the reservation, a month in advance..! Quite incredible in this day and age, so much for customer service. I guess that making a quick profit on someone’s mistake, even having plenty of time to resell the room is worth it for them.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank RIMGF
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

Lovely hotel in a very nice quiet location but walking distance to many attractions, great transport links, many restaurants and shops on your door step!

Large rooms, very comfortable beds and super clean.

Mini bar is well priced and well stocked.

Staff are super friendly.

Only criticism is breakfast- we had it one morning as were in a rush - way overpriced and poor value. Do not have it in the hotel - there are many places to eat nearby.

For dinner we highly recommend:

Schnitzelei Mitte and schwarzwaldstuben

Both 5 min walk away - food and atmosphere- amazing!

Big Bus Tour - the best with live guides.

Do visit Berlin Cathedral and climb 186 steps up to the Dome - views are beautiful.

Love Berlin and love the hotel!

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Galina M
Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

Just left this hotel and have to say it was a lovely place to stay. I would rather stay at a boutique smaller hotel than a large corporate and this really fit the bill. The rooms and the whole hotel were immaculately clean and the staff were extremely pleasant and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Very good location and on a quiet street. We were on the 5th floor overlooking the courtyard and it was very quiet. The room was excellent and had all amenities needed and were very good size. Beds were very comfortable and bathroom was great. (Shower was very big!!). Lots of places to visit close by and many choices of restaurants. Would highly recommend and will definitely return on our next visit to Berlin.

Date of stay: February 2020