1,101 results
All reviewstop floorhonesty barfloor loungehonor barcamper shoeshour snacksgreat hotelbathroom areaboutique hotelmuseum islandmitte areagreat showerhackescher marktrain showerbreakfast is servedloved this hotelexcellent location
Reviewed 18 September 2011

When planning my trip to Berlin, I picked this hotel straight off becasue of an entralling experience at Barcelona Casa Camper. Berlin CC had all the Basics of Barcelona but few surprises. I agree with other comments: stylish, comfortable, welcoming, clean, eco friendly, perfect location, wonderful shower after a day on the pavement- however lacking the extra pizzazz of the Barcelona locale. I spent a few days here on my own before being joined by family and especially recommend this hotel for a solo woman traveler- safe, near transportation, 5 minute walk to meeting place for Berlin Walks, on site food, interesting books and magazines in the cafe/lounge, other solo travelers, quiet, all and all a comfortable place to come home to. I'd especially like to recognize Natalie in the cafe- couldn't have made me feel more welcome. The elegant breakfast in the cafe overlooking the city was a treat. The snacks on the other hand were just that fill ins- other than the beverages which were varied and interesting- not comparable to Barcelona which offered more extensive, heartier and tastier selections. The view from the room was nothing special, but that's Berlin, much of the city having been destroyed in WW II bombings does not have the charming old world residential architecture of other European venues. The onsite restaurant was over the top pricey- and the room rate already included cafe access- how about a price break for guests at the restaurant?

Room Tip: Higher room is quieter, initially placed on 3rd floor had room change to 5th
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Constance5
Reviewed 13 September 2011

This is definitly a very stylish hotel, extremely well located, with a very friendly staff! Actually one of the friendliest I've seen. Also the adavantage of being able to snack at any time of the day make sthis hotel very convinient if you had a long night out and wish some nice food before sleep.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Great hotel, they must have put a lot of time and effort into finding out what guests want, because i never wanted for anything and if I did all you have to do is ask an it's there! Top floor cafe is amazing, free non stop fresh food, fruit, juices, coffees, all Eco friendly glass containers. Breakfast beautiful. Although my boyfriend did claim he had a stale sandwich or two during the day. Very helpful staff, clued in to what's going on around. Our first night we arrived late, went to reception and asked for a close restaurant, Asian, quick cheapish but nice and we were directed to the best Korean restaurant I've ever that fulfilled my wish list. Excellent advise. Excellent wifi and mini business are wig free printing. Tres handy! Can't wait to go back. If I cab afford it.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Stayed there for a long week-end, this hotel was perfect. Everything from shopping to restaurants and bars is very close, staff was very helpful and you get free food and drinks the whole day. Very very recommended

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2011

I stayed at Casa Campa in Barcelona before and absolutely loved it so treated my sister and I to a stay in Berlin.
the location is brilliant - close to Underground and masses of interesting shops, restaurants and bars. The area has a really good vibe.
Fabulous hotel. They kindly gave us a room on the top floor which we had requested - loads of space in the room, great bathroom with the most amazing shower, everything spotless. The breakfast and snack area is on the 7th floor with amazing views. Breakfast was great. My only tiny gripe would be that the breakfast buffet and food generally was slightly better and more plentiful in Barcelona. It was busy on Saturday morning and they ran out of things for a brief period - was quickly replenished though.
All in all, a perfect stay and would definitely stay there again. It is such a relaxed place you really feel at home. Lovely but unobtrusive staff and A1 customer service. Wish they opened further hotels across Europe.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends