“Good food”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We had a nice lunch here. Tasty food and good service. Nice outdoor searting area. Convenient location in Potsdamer Platz.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is the worse. I am a vegetarian and Coa restaurant did the unforgivable thing - i asked twice to make sure with my waiter - if the dish is 100 % vegetarian like I allways do, he answered positive. It whas Pad thai by the way. When iy vame and I started eating I discovered at least 4 different pieces of pork and beef inside. I lost my appetite immediately and whent to the waiter with my plate, showed him the problem and he apologized. Obviously i didn't want anything instead cause i felt like throwing up,but tried to be polite and said no thanks I'm good. (With a forgiving smile) they offered me again and again dessert when i said clearly that i am really not interested. When i asked for a bill - i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw they made me pay for the meal.
This thing never happened to me it was a horrible experience and left me with literly, a very bad taste.
Ella

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Modern atmosphere and ok staff. Unfortunately our food was rancid. The yellow curry was so bad we left it. The other dish was not bad but tofu also tasted rancid (rancid oil?). Funnily enough my strawberry lemonade also tasted rancid. The appetizers were fine, but nothing special. The server did not remove the returned dish from the bill. Perhaps we got a bad meal in an otherwise good place but we won't be trying this again.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We waited for our dinner more than 40 minutes and then part of the food arrived cold. The food also wasn't very good.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered two cocktails and after waiting way to long for the number of people currently being in the restaurant, we got the wrong ones. The food was terrible. The salad was not fresh at all, tofu and meat were chewy and the food was cold. When we complained, the waitress said sorry and walked off.. that was it.. I would not recommend it at all.

1  Thank Noah C