“Excellent for German cousine”
Review of Zum Patzenhofer

Zum Patzenhofer
Ranked #157 of 9,689 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I was accompanied by my mother and my 2 yo son. Service was in English, smooth and friendly, food itself prepared with high quality. Quite place on a quite street in 2 mins walking to the Ku'damm subway station and the Zoo.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Went here this evening with my mum. We had the roast pork and the ham hock. The food was delicious and there was a lot of it! Staff were friendly. It was quiet when we were there, but still didn’t feel rushed and we were left to enjoy a slow evening. We spent almost 3 hours there (by our choice, not because of a slow service!) I also have to give credit to the staff who put up with me practicing my German.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Durinf a business trip, I was looking for a traditional German restaurant near our hotel and came across this one. The food was traditional German fare and very tasty too! It was near the end of the annual asparagus season and the menu had several dishes highlighting the large white asparagus. All in all, a very pleasant meal at affordable prices. the only slight negative was that it was very hot in the middle of the restaurant, although it was a very hot day outside.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I went here with my daughter. It’s a lovely little place ,very quaint decor which reminded me of places in Northern Germany. The staff were lovely and the food was excellent. Their dumplings were feather light and delicious, and superb red cabbage. The bill was very easy on the pocket too! We’ll be back.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We had two fantastic evenings here last week, the food is excellent,and great value for money,we went on Saturday evening and it was so good we went back again on Sunday. Typical German size portions. The service is excellent, and the wine is cheap compared to other restaurants. Will go back again next time we are in Berlin.