US$154
US$126
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$176
US$168
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$125
US$110
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

nhow Berlin(Berlin)
US$156
US$107
NH Hotels
US$101
US$87
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Melia Berlin(Berlin)
US$158
US$87
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

i31 Hotel(Berlin)
US$245
US$116
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$120
US$111
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$135
US$77
US$196
US$117
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

The Pension Marienburg was perfect for our stay. We had some difficulties with traveling but Dimitri waited at reception until midnight for us to arrive so we could access the room. Our room was very homely and spacious and well priced. Exactly what we wanted! Maria at reception gave us all the information we needed to get around Berlin from the nearby station we also left some valuables behind which the staff notified us about and organized them to be returned to us once we had arrived gome. Will definitely be back

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joss S
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Pension Marienburg is less than 10 minutes walk from Lichtenburg station where there are S-Bahn & U-Bahn trains and 2 trams routes making it very easy to get around Berlin, the S-Bahn tkes about 15 minutes to get to Alexanderplaz in the city centre. The hotel itself is situated in one of the apartment blocks which are a feature of the Berlin suburbs, I had a shared bathroom which wasn't too much of a problem, this is reflected in the price which was a bargain especially for a city like Berlin. The breakfast was good, fresh rolls from the bakery opposite and the price again was a bargain. The location suited me as the event that I was attending was in Lichtenburg.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2011

Excellent value hotel, £37 / 45 EUR for two nights. Really great.
The room I had was very spacious, clean and pleasant. Nice and warm once the heating was turned up, too. The shared bathroom was not a problem, as there was only myself and one other guest using it. And the shower was a really good one! Always a bonus!
At first glance on a map, the hotel does seem a bit far out from Mitte/Alexanderplatz but the S-Bahn is very close and the service is excellent so there's really no problem.
Also, no requirement to speak any German. The staff that I met spoke enough English to understand each other and most places around the city have English speaking staff.
The only (slight) issue was the entrance, as I think it used to be an apartment and the reception is in a different building (15 metres away) but nothing problematic.
Overall, the Pension Marienburg is highly recommended, primarily for the great value it offers.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank AnonymousSpine
Reviewed 15 January 2011

I book this pension few days ago, one bed with toilet inside the room!!!
For 30 Euros per day + 5 euros breakfast = 105 Euro for 3 days.
I get the confirmation and next day i start (600km) travel with my car.
Finally around 18:00 O'clock i was there, in the Reception it was a very polite guy that he Was not speak English even a word :)
So he take me to show me my room :(
My room was 2 doors after, in another building, the entrance it was more dirty than the street !!!
to go inside my room i have to unlock 3 doors :D (no its not a joke!!!)
Finally i was inside my room so happy that i will take a shower after 7 hours of driving that i didn't notice the most important think !!!
It was not toilet inside my room !!!!!
Straight i run to the reception to change me the room but the receptionist he was not speak English and us i understand he was not authorized to make this kind of thinks...
So i take a shower with people to knock my door because i was share the toilet with 2 more rooms (3-4 more persons)
The room has a double bed, wooden floor and one closet that i never open because i was not sure what i will find inside :D
When the people in the next rooms was walking, i was walking too :)
Anyway next morning i went to reception to ask from the owner to ghange me the room.
So one woman around 50 (that i am sure that she was the BOSS) she was pretending that she doesn't speak English at all.
So finally when she "understand what i was speaking to her, she say to me that the confirmation that i get in very clear written English, doesn't mean what every normal people think, but has another meaning... more deep for my mind :)
Its mean that you have to share the toilet with others !!!!
And if you want to have toilet inside your room you have to pay from 35 per day :)
So finally i went to eat my first super breakfast hopping that i will find another time somebody that he will speak English :)
The water for the coffee it was cold, the coffee it was under the table, it was 1 bred, 3 salami and 3 peace of cheese.... oh i forget :) and one egg that was not in the best shape :)
Oh, also the free parking is for the neighborhood and the free internet it was from somebody else and not from them because they didnt want to give me the password :)
So if you ask me if i will suggest you this Pension.... I will say to you that it is better to rent some tend or sleep under the buss station :)
at least you will not waste your time and your money !!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
7  Thank sukhoi28
Reviewed 21 December 2010

Last November we've stayed for the second time here.
It has a great location, nearby the S bahn and free parking for your car.
Is't not expensive to sleep and clean.
You can have breakfast there but there is a backer where you can eat in across the street, so we had breakfast there.

Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple