All reviews football stadium hilton offers an update gold member taxi ride documentation center public transportation city centre stayed for one night hotel staff trade show business hotel business trip old town visiting nuremberg short stay train station
Reviewed 4 September 2018

The room was clean & spacious but like some other reviews have stated the hotel is generally dated.
However the politeness of the staff at checkin, breakfast and bar / restaurant couldn't be faulted and on that basis I would stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Hilton_Nuremberg, General Manager at Hilton Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Kin Mun A,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the cleanlinesss and spacious rooms to your liking and thath the helfulness of Front Desk and service teams did deliver our Hilton promise.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Manuela Brode / Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and tidy and the decor was slightly dated. Staff were friendly and helpful.
The hotel is located in a park like area with a football stadium nearby.
Would be suitable for disabled travellers but be sure to book and get confirmation as showers are over a bathtub and not easily accessible.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Hilton_Nuremberg, General Manager at Hilton Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Matryn7856,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the accommodation rooms to your liking and that our team members were friendly and helpful. We certainly provide rooms with shower for our physically challenged guests and my team is ready to personally assist where needed.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed the location and forest grounds in our neighbourhood.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Check in and check out was fast and smooth, the lady who made check in is so pleasant, helpful, eager to everything to do. I wish I could know her name, she was not too height, light hair. The room is very outdated like whole hotel. Breakfast was delicious, good Terrace outside, but please add waffles or pancakes. The hotel located around forest or park, near grocery store and some restaurants, but so far from the centre. One more point that you didn't put any water in the room. But view on stadium is really great. One of disatvantage is that are you using broken tea pots on breakfast time it's unacceptable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2018

It is not that there is anything bad about the Hilton, Nürnberg, but it is not quite what one expects from Hilton. If it was branded as one of the budget hotels of the group, you would get that what you expect, a pleasant, comfortable and clean hotel.

I only stayed one night and did not eat there so I will be brief.

The hotel is pleasant and clean but for a Hilton, basic. My room was a double and nondescript with no frills, unless you count a kettle and instant coffee as frills.

The WiFi was free but very slow on the second floor where I was.

The hotel is located a little outside the city, near the football stadium and within walking distance of the Documentations Centre. A local bus stops outside the hotel and takes about ten minutes to reach the city centre, this is probably the easiest way to get into the city.

A big plus for this hotel is the parking, it is free and there is plenty of space.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Most impressive during my short stay was the very friendly receptionist. The hotel in totsl is located in a calm area close to the center of Nürnberg. The room was international standard for Hilton, but clean and good beds.

Stayed: August 2018