1,424 results
All reviews an early flight arriving late rental car next morning excellent hotel great place to stay hotel bar great room convenient location mini bar short stay breakfast buffet would stay here again business hotel rooms are clean city centre old town
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent rooms. Very clean and you have all you need Very close to the airport. A must if you have late arrival or early departure. Very good breakfast with friendly staff and excellent food. Recommended.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Monika G, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear fjc8791,

I want to thank you that you shared your experience of stay with us and other travelers.

I agree with you that our location is a great benefit when our guests have a early flight in the morning because within a few minutes they are in the airport building.

Your kind and motivating words I will share with my team and I am sure all will be happy to hear it.

We will be pleased to welcome you again and send you our best regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I arrived on a flight about 10.00 pm and were exhausted. Thankfully we had booked the night at Hotel Movenpick. It was incredibly conveniently located almost directly across the road from Nuremberg Airport exit gates. We exited the airport, walked to our left and there it was across the road. Our check in was easy and fast and we went straight to our room. Suddenly we had energy for a drink and a snack and went to the excellent and well stocked hotel bar. The Barman was knowledgeable about his wines and recommended excellent wine. We ordered a club sandwich and chips which came very quickly. Then to sleep in the comfortable bed and functional room which had a bath! Next morning we had an excellent breakfast in a very nice dining area.

Would absolutely recommend this excellent hotel for a stopover. They met all requirements extremely well and we were impressed.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Monika G, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear katiemaroo,

Thank you so much that you shared your experience of stay with us and other travelers!

I agree with you that our hotel location only a few steps far away is a great benefit when having a late arrival because within minutes you are at our front desk and a little bit later in your bed.

With pleasure I will share your kind and motivating words with my whole team and I am thankful for your recommendation.

All the best and see you soon,

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Check in excellent,staff,friendly and accommodating. Room had all facilities including coffee tea and mini bar. Bath and shower.Bed extremely comfortable. Bar staff in the evening very good and a more than adequate choice of snack meals.

Room Tip: 3rd Floor very quiet
Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Monika G, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Ray431,

Thank you that you rated our hotel after your departure.

All our superior rooms are including the minibar and a coffee and tea maker. I will share your praise with my team and I´m sure they will be happy to hear it.

I hope we can welcome you again very soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2018

This is right at the airport so perfect for an early flight or late arrival (just cross the road to enter the terminal). Staff are friendly and helpful. Beds are comfortable and more pillows in room since my last visit. Used the bar with a colleague and staff were friendly and helpful there. The desk in the room is suitable for some work although I found the plug sockets were not located conveniently for the desk but were next to the bed this time :-)

Nice hot shower. Good wifi.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Monika G, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Sam3314,

Thank you that you shared your experience of stay with us and other travelers.

I agree with you that our hotel location is really great when having a early flight in the morning as well as a late arrival in Nuremberg because within a few minutes you are in our hotel and after checking-in in your bed.

With pleasure I will share your praise with my whole team and I am sure that all will be happy to hear it.

We hope to welcome you again and send you our best regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Location is perfect for an early flight, departure is just across the street. Beautiful, spacious room, wide bed, good sound proofing, nice bathroom. Girl at the desk was friendly and helpful. Good price.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Monika G, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Edvinas_Liuk,

Thank you so much that you took the time to share your feedback about your experience in our hotel with us and other travelers.

A feedback like yours is the best praise my team and I could receive and with pleasure I will share it with my colleagues.

We all will be glad if you will be our guest again soon and we send you our best regards,