All reviews old city business room minute walk ice machine walkable distance mid range hotel train station stayed here for three nights body lotion priced hotel modern rooms business trip underground garage the hotel is clean night stay perfect stay on foot
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This is perfect place for us. Walking distance in old street and main station, market in 5min and very kind staff 24hours. And also they are speaking English perfectly. I really satisfied with this place:) Thanks!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
NUEPD, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much first of all for choosing our place for your recent Nuremberg-visit and for taking some time to share your thoughts with us.

Your review wowed us! Thank you very much for letting us know that you had a good time in Nuremberg and that your stay with us contributed to a nice time in the city.

My team and I are very glad to see that the cleanliness here, the central city center location of our hotel and the service provided by my team were memorable for you. Thank you also for rating us best possible here. To us your review means in return, that we have done a good job for you. This is our main target in our daily job.

My team and I hope that you will visit us again, when your plans will bring you back to Nuremberg again someday. Thank you once again for sending us such a motivating review.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Monday/Friday stay on B&B package booked as loyalty member via Radisson website. Located just outside the Old City walls near Plarrer U Bahn Station, a 15 minute ride from the Airport. (Fare 3€10) Efficient check in. Our room was on the 4th floor, street side. It was modern, clean and surprisingly quiet. Twin beds with single duvets, Continental style. Quite comfy, but didn’t like the pillows. Bed headboard had adjustable Mood lighting.
Free Wi-fi with good signal, safe, hairdryer, tea/coffee, wall mounted flatscreen tv (English news only), aircon. No fridge. Bathrobes & slippers provided. Effective blackout blinds.
Compact, fully tiled shower room (no bath). Decent towels. Dove dispensers.
Breakfast was a self service buffet with plenty of choices to suit all palates. There is an outside seating area for fine weather.
The bar off reception is well used at night.
We did not visit the ‘Wellness area’ on floor 5
There is an ice dispenser and snack machines by the lift.
Staff were friendly and helpful. Good stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NUEPD, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you first of all for choosing our place for your recent Nuremberg visit. As my team and I know how many hotels Nuremberg does offer, we are thrilled to see that you have liked to stay with us.

Thank you also for your praising comment about my team and our breakfast.

We all here hope that you will visit us again, when you travel to Nuremberg again someday.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I stay in this hotels few time, during the Toy show in the city. It's very busy period of the year for the city, BUT, staff very friendly, food during the breakfast very fresh and test very good. Rooms are not so big, but it's fine and very clean, which is very important. Hotel very closet to the Subway station, to the old city. Front desk ready to help to the customers in any way with the any questions. I plan to visit the show many years more and plan to stay in Park Inn again and again

Date of stay: February 2018
NUEPD, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

THANK you very much Fred for taking the time to share your Nuremberg-experience with my team and me.

We are very glad to see that you like to stay with us every year during the toy fair and we highly appreciate your excellent feedback about your last stay with us.
Thank you also for letting us know that you liked our breakfast which was implemented only a couple of weeks before your last visit. Your praising comment about the cleanliness and the friendliness of my team made me very proud on my colleagues.

We all here do look forward to your next visit and we are happy to see that you find a place to stay during these important days.

Thank you once again for taking the time to send us a review here.

See you early 2019 here in Nuremberg.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived on our motorbike before midday, on a very hot day. The room wasn’t ready yet, but they let us park our bike in the underground garage (free of charge as we weren’t taking an actual space) and they kept our helmets and coats at the reception so we could go and explore the city. When we came back to check in, we found out they upgraded us and we had some cold refreshments waiting in the room. Riki the receptionist was amazing and definitely went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and welcome. The room was super clean and comfortable, location is just perfect. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NUEPD, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Iveta,

Thank you very much for staying with us and thank you even more to send us such a nice and motivating review, which wowed my team and me.

Your review wowed us! That you have rated us best possible here means for us, that we have done a good job for you, which is exactly the main target for my team and me in our daily work.

Thank you also for letting us know that the service delivered by Riki was special to you. It’s also nice for us to see that the cleanliness and our central city center location were memorable for you.

This is why the team and I would be very happy to see you again here, when travel to Nuremberg again someday.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights in a city break. Location is ideal, short walk from train station and the old town. Rooms spotless and modern, although very small but for a short break, this wasn't a problem. Receptionist very helpful on arrival, advising us on good places to eat. Lovely city.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NUEPD, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Andrea K.,

Thank you for letting us know that you had a nice short-break in Nuremberg and that your stay at our place contributed to it.

My team and I are very glad to see that you liked the cleanliness here in the hotel as well as the service delivered by our welcome-team.

This is why the team and I hope to see you again here, when your plans will bring you back to Nuremberg someday.