“Excellent Italian restaurant with great food and friendly host”
Review of Trattoria Da Paolo

Trattoria Da Paolo
Ranked #395 of 4,151 Restaurants in Munich
Price range: US$0 - US$119
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Extremely warm atmosphere, it seems to dive in Sardinia among wines, pictures on the wall and other signs you can find in any typical restaurant on the Italian island. Paolo is really funny and friendly, excellent service and great food. We had mainly fish which was delicious. Absolutely recommended.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We were booked for a business trip with a large group of us and had a set dinner of four courses the food was fantastic and the sage ravioli was out of this world would visit again without a doubt

1  Thank DebbieP2588
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I've been here with my gf for dinner. The restaurant interior is very nice and Paolo and the wife make you feel comfortable. However, foodwise, I think that the quality of the products is a bit overpriced. We spent almost 80 € for a main course and a dessert (+ 2 glasses of wine, coffee, water and liquor). Honestly, I think there are better Italian restaurants in Munich.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

This is the fifth year in a row I wisit this place while I am in Munich. It is a great combination of hospitality and superb food. I will for sure wisit again.

1  Thank Clale1971
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Great fine food, excellent and friendly service, just great.
The wine was also excellent and I need to write more to get to 100 characters...

1  Thank Bruno V