“Nice and warm restaurant, kind waitress, good tapas.”
Review of La Vida

La Vida
Ranked #994 of 3,881 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Portuguese, Spanish
Reviewed 22 November 2015

Had a dinner here in a silent November Wed evening. Followed TA advices, wishing to eat something different, I choose this small pub/restaurant. Atmosphere is very warm, soft, small tables with soft benches and chairs. Good choice of tapas offered, I had poultry legs and a veggy aubergines+cheese (should have been warmer), and a good glass of portuguese red wine. Smiling service, good work.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

I was trying the restaurants in this street and me and a friend stop by La Vida.
We had a really amazing time. The lady ask if we want to try tapas and we order the cold meat plate and grill bell peppers and cheese. To drink a Portuguese wine. Everything was perfect and tasty. The place had a good decoration and the service was excellent. Next time in Munich ill come back here.

1  Thank falcaopedro
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Some restaurants I regularly visit, tend to lose their "shine" after a certain period of time if they are not careful. La Vida in contrast, gets better and better. Not just the wonderful interior, which could be anywhere in Spain or Portugal, but the cuisine too. As long as I have known the restaurant, the food has always been good..but they still surprise me with even tastier delicacies. And the service is TOP...friendly, attentive and helpful. All-round excellent spot to relax, with super chill-out sounds in the background.

1  Thank Rob C
Reviewed 19 October 2015

We have been in Munich for 6 days and have eaten at La Vida 5/6 eveninings. We ate at a couple other places but had bad experiences. We have had wonderful experiences at La Vida! All of the people that work there are extremely nice and seem to enjoy what they are doing... Making the customer happy. We really appreciate them. I highly recommend La Vida

1  Thank April R
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

My sister and I stumbled into this charming, lovely little restaurant and fell in love with the place, the food, and Marta, our waitress. We arrived in Munich on Wednesday... Today is Friday and we've eaten there 3 times already. We love it and highly recommend. It is also reasonably priced.

2  Thank Teresa H