US$255
US$197
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$160
US$142
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$186
US$176
Hotels.com
US$186
US$177
US$188
  • Restaurant
Novotel Munich Airport(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$164
Novotel
US$174
US$142
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$299
US$268
Sofitel
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$324/night.

Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$728
US$504
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2017

This hotel was recommended by my German customer. I stayed here on a business trip and was very impressed. It was extremely clean, very welcoming and a pleasure to stay at. Lots of attention was paid to the detail to make the extra difference, massive displays of fresh flowers in reception, sweets for children everywhere, blankets in the conservatory for cold nights etc!
I had dinner in the restaurant and this was a brilliant experience with very authentic hearty local cuisine and some excellent wheat beer. It was a Wednesday night and it was packed and we had to book in advance, which says something about the quality.
Every taste was catered for at breakfast including very healthy options (chia seed pots etc), which was a pleasure to see :-)
Slightly out of the city in a quiet area, but this was fine and getting around was easy.
For those of you who like running, I easily found the river and ran along this in the morning past the German Museum and back(about 10 miles in total)- a very pleasant run along a clean path with the sound of woodpeckers everywhere! It certainly cleared my head for the day ahead.
In short I would definitely recommend and stay again. :-)

Room Tip: Be nice to reception- it always works :-) Facing the garden would be a little quieter, but where I stayed at the front was fine!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TimC737
Reviewed 16 October 2016

We received a cordial welcome at Freisinger Hof. This hotel is located in a suburb, so you would not stay here if you wanted to be near old town Munich and its tourist sights. We chose this location because our friend lives just down the street, so it was a convenient place to stay. Our room had all required amenities and was very quiet. I agree with others about the breakfast. They offered so many choices that it was almost impossible to decide what to try next. My one complaint is about temperature in the room. There was a heat wave while we were in Munich and so our top floor room was very warm. Neither of us could locate a way to turn on some air conditioning or even a fan. It was incredibly hot all night long. Luckily the window opened so we got some ventilation that way.

Room Tip: Ask for hotel facing rear of hotel as these are quiet and have garden views.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2016

What a nice surprise. If you don't want to stay in the very center of Munich and want to have a bit nature arround your hotel, this is the perfect place. Reception: fast, efficient, with a very warm welcome and they even helped me with my luggage to my room which isn't standard at all for a 4 star hotel, breakfast, the best buffet I have ever seen with so many options and all so fresh, incredible. It's the first time that I have taken pictures and will share them here, so that says a lot. And also there the staff was very, very friendly. When I left the room even the maid helped me to move one of my three pieces of luggage to the elevator. Where did you ever experience anything like that? And also in the room: little hearts with a welcome greeting, fresh fruit, just incredible personal. This is how hospitality should look like. Only negative point: they have carpet in the room which I dislike but that's a matter of taste.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2016

My second visit. Service is good and probably the best breakfast buffet I have ever had. Rooms are small, but functional. Best to get a room facing the garden. The street is well travelled. Somewhat outside the city center in a lovely green residential area. The streetcar is a 5 minute walk and gets you to the center of town in 20 minutes with no change. The restaurant has good Austrian food and a peaceful garden.

My only compliant was that I was charged for local phone calls. I find it excessive that 5 or so minutes of calls was charged at 13 Euros. The reception said that it was automatically done by the phone company which is hard to believe. When paying 200 Euros a night for a room, local calls should be included.

Room Tip: Facing the garden
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2016

I've just returned from a 3 night stay in this hotel where I was staying during a business trip. It was very different from the hotels I normally stay in for work as it had a really personal feel to it and the extra touches made it special. My room on the 1st floor was roomy and extremely clean but also comfortable. There were dressing-gowns laid out on the bed, a bowl of fresh fruit and chocolates on the pillows. The bathroom was well equipped with a shower and bath, including toiletries and (I was relieved to see) a hairdryer. Even better it wasn't one of those annoying hairdryers where you have to keep the button depressed continually - saving much finger ache! The staff dress in traditional Dirndls and the whole hotel is lovingly furnished so as to be quaint but not twee. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic with a huge choice ranging from breads, cheeses and salamis to yoghurts, cereals, eggs, crispy bacon and sausages. I ate in the adjacent restaurant for two nights and the food was very good - my only slight criticism is that there wasn't a huge choice of smaller main courses - but that is being picky.
Although the hotel may seem to be out of the city centre it's an easy 20 -25 minutes trip by bus to Marienplatz (the main square in Munich).
I really would recommend this hotel to people planning a trip either for business or pleasure. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I would choose a room in the hotel rather than above the restaurant if given the choice
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business