US$294
US$298
US$282
Hilton
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$182
HolidayInn.com
US$225
US$619
US$537
Agoda.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2016

What a nice surprise. If you don't want to stay in the very center of Munich and want to have a bit nature arround your hotel, this is the perfect place. Reception: fast, efficient, with a very warm welcome and they even helped me with my luggage to my room which isn't standard at all for a 4 star hotel, breakfast, the best buffet I have ever seen with so many options and all so fresh, incredible. It's the first time that I have taken pictures and will share them here, so that says a lot. And also there the staff was very, very friendly. When I left the room even the maid helped me to move one of my three pieces of luggage to the elevator. Where did you ever experience anything like that? And also in the room: little hearts with a welcome greeting, fresh fruit, just incredible personal. This is how hospitality should look like. Only negative point: they have carpet in the room which I dislike but that's a matter of taste.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2016

My second visit. Service is good and probably the best breakfast buffet I have ever had. Rooms are small, but functional. Best to get a room facing the garden. The street is well travelled. Somewhat outside the city center in a lovely green residential area. The streetcar is a 5 minute walk and gets you to the center of town in 20 minutes with no change. The restaurant has good Austrian food and a peaceful garden.

My only compliant was that I was charged for local phone calls. I find it excessive that 5 or so minutes of calls was charged at 13 Euros. The reception said that it was automatically done by the phone company which is hard to believe. When paying 200 Euros a night for a room, local calls should be included.

Room Tip: Facing the garden
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2016

I've just returned from a 3 night stay in this hotel where I was staying during a business trip. It was very different from the hotels I normally stay in for work as it had a really personal feel to it and the extra touches made it special. My room on the 1st floor was roomy and extremely clean but also comfortable. There were dressing-gowns laid out on the bed, a bowl of fresh fruit and chocolates on the pillows. The bathroom was well equipped with a shower and bath, including toiletries and (I was relieved to see) a hairdryer. Even better it wasn't one of those annoying hairdryers where you have to keep the button depressed continually - saving much finger ache! The staff dress in traditional Dirndls and the whole hotel is lovingly furnished so as to be quaint but not twee. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic with a huge choice ranging from breads, cheeses and salamis to yoghurts, cereals, eggs, crispy bacon and sausages. I ate in the adjacent restaurant for two nights and the food was very good - my only slight criticism is that there wasn't a huge choice of smaller main courses - but that is being picky.
Although the hotel may seem to be out of the city centre it's an easy 20 -25 minutes trip by bus to Marienplatz (the main square in Munich).
I really would recommend this hotel to people planning a trip either for business or pleasure. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I would choose a room in the hotel rather than above the restaurant if given the choice
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very good, very clean, almost new, and suitable for 1, 2 nights. Close to the park. The personnel send us to the room forgetting to program the key, that was a shock for me.
The greatest surprise was when I went with my son to the restaurant of the hotel, close to closing time at lunch, and they refused to serve us. Even for the room. Apparently they have lots of customers.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2015

I was in this hotel for a team event.
the hotel is very very nice and its restaurant is very good.
Typical Bavarian food with good local beer.
the service in the hotel and restaurant were excellent.
rooms are spacious with all facilities needed.
wifi was good and stable.
parking is available.
breakfast was one of the amazing i have seen in recent years with a great options and course including fresh fruits.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business