“Best Tapas in town”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2017

When in town (i`m from Zurich) this is my first address for food. Great service, sensational food and the restaurant is in the middle of everything. Perfect for a good start into the night. Especially the goat cheese brulee is a must.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I've been here with my wife and some friends.
I would say that the restaurant is really nice, with a good atmosphere and the service is polite.
But unfortunately that's all.
We got some tapas but the taste was nothing special and they were expensive for the portion of food we got, even for tapas in Munich.
So I think I will not go again.

1  Thank Luca M
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled onto this place accidentally, then we came back two nights later. The tapas is excellent; not 100% traditional Spanish, more like Spanish with a Bavarian twist. The croquettas and the fried peppers were both fantastic.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Maybe I was just unlucky with my choice of tapas (vegetable plate + goat cheese brulee), but it was neither tasty nor had the idea that this is typical spanish tapas. Therefore it was too expensive. The service wasn't very friendly as well. There are definitly better tapas bars in Munich.

1  Thank Christiane B
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Not bad bar with nice tasty cocktails. There is no too much food, just different tapas and a few Spanish dishes. Here are two areas: rather large inside and outside with about eight tables. Everyone tend to sit outside cuz of nice noiseless neighborhood. So when the weather is good you should come earlier to get a table outside.