“€60 well spent, decoration looking slightly tired ...”
Review of Pearl Garden

Pearl Garden
Ranked #1,534 of 4,149 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I have driven past the restaurant many times and finally got around to going a few days ago, we had an appointment quite early in the evening, so the place was still fairly empty. The weather wasn't so good, so sitting outside wasn't an option, so we were shown upstairs and given a table next to the only other couple in the room. We were bought the menus - paper menus, looking just a little tired - would be a much better impression, if they were crisp clean sheets of paper. After a short while, our order was taken - and the food came at the right times. My wife liked her Dim-Sum very much, my soup was nice too, as were the main meals, portions large enough, tasty with fresh looking vegetables, not tired dried out one you sometime get. As we looked out across the outside seating are we noticed the cabling going into a junction box, for the colored lights that dangle above the entrance path, that leads through the outside area and into the restaurant. Untidy and slightly dangerous looking was my immediate impression. Going to the loo lead one through the restaurant into the basement - once again, just not "clean and tidy" (probably clean in the true sense of the word) - not creating the impression that would make you want to be there. I think if they would improve the appearance of the rooms and building generally, the dining experience itself would improve, giving it a 5 star rating, for the money the charge.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

The food was amazing! So tasty :) decor cute also
The spring rolls were to die for would come again in a heartbeat

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We had 2starter, 2 different main dishes Sets and 2 possible Desserts we could chose when using the Groupon
...not a great variety of choice
Furthermore we had to wait very long for our food and they were kinda rude and stressed although there weren't that many guests(2tables with 3-4people) when we arrived.

The starters were fine but just a small portion, the main dishes you could get with the Groupon were just average..not very special and not really vietnamese to be honest
...Not a special place you must visit to spend your money

1  Thank IcenRice
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

I tried to order online "mittagsmenu" but asked for the menu because i couldnt find it online! The waiter was so upset to tell me what for choices they had that i prefer not to buy anything else from them!
Another time i went to eat there and they were also very rude because we try to use some coupons from THEM.
Please do a me a favor and DO NOT go to the restaurant. It is so expansive for the poor service that they offer.

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

Food is very tasty . Ambiance and staff is very nice. A lot choice for Vietnamese foods. I come evrery time i stay in munich