Hotel Concorde
Ranked #129 of 389 Hotels in Munich
Reviewed 10 November 2011

I stayed in Munich just for one night for a Champions League game in September and this hotel was excellent. Great location. close to centre and the metro. I had a lovely quiet room on the top floor; the bed was so comfy I slept llike a log. Lovely shower room, and great breakfast room with lovely atmosphere. Very helpful staff; I would make this hotel my first choice if I return in May Absolutely faultless.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 November 2011

2 of us stayed here 10-28-11 to 11-5-11. Very satisifed. Short walk to the hotel from the Isartor subway station. We were given our room at 10:30 am which was very much appreciated after an overnight flight from the US. Room was good sized, shower had good water pressure. Other than taking the subway to and from the airport and a day trip to Linderhoff/Neuschwanstein Castles and a half day trip to Dachau we walked everywhere, including the museums and Schwabing area. Breakfast was ok (not fantastic, not bad----scrambled eggs would have been a nice addition). Front desk staff helpfully answered all our questions. A very nice time in a very interesting city. Even with being in Munich for a week we still didn't see everything on our list. My only (minor) complaints were that there is no individual temp control in the room, or a clock. Next time I'll pack a travel clock.

Room Tip: Room 18 very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Westshore
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I was in this hotel with my family for 1 night stay in April 2011. It was very good experience. We have apartment for 4 people. It was small but very modern, clean and comfortable. This hotel has very convenient location. Breakfast was excellent for small European hotel. It was big and very tasty. There is underground small parking under this hotel. It’s important if you travel by car. You can reach parking place using the elevator (together with your car). It was really fun. You will find in this hotel very good service and amicable staff. I highly recommend this hotel and exactly will stay there in future.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Igor E
Reviewed 5 July 2011

This hotel was quite good for staying. it is very near to the old town and 5 min from the nearest train station. The room was beautiful and looks fine. the lighting of the room was nice and pretty. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful but they have a lack of information regarding the interests of the city.
They offered to us a complementary breakfast and it was good.
The T.V wasnt flat in my room. In addition, they are using normal old keys instead of cards to open the room.
They have a small trolly for big luggage and that didnt helped with me since I was having one big bag.
There was no lift to our room since the room was located to he down stairs. There for, I was forced to keep my big luggage in the luggage store room.
There is no free internet on the hotel and you need to pay with credit card to get it form nearest city hot spot which provided by telekome.
No business center at in the hotel. In addition, the lobby was very small.
I think the rate suppose to be 3 stars not 4 stars.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Habib_10
Reviewed 15 June 2011

Great price. Great room. Great service. Great breakfast. Can't really ask for more. We brought our dog and car and it was very easy. The location can't be beat and the breakfast was delicious. The staff was very helpful. I think they also upgraded one of our two rooms. We will definitely stay here next time we are in Munich!

• Stayed: June 2011