7 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$421
travelup.comUS$469
getaroom.comUS$507
2,335 results
All reviews luxury hotel four seasons business trip fantastic location concierge lobby germany
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2019

Best hotel I have ever stayed in exceptional service, best salmon I have ever eaten. Did not want to leave. They were very kind to me and to my chihuahua. Even brought a bowl and bed for him. Had a sewing kit for me to sew back a button.ReLly an amazing place. Surrounding are greT place to walk and also famous name stores and great dining places

Room tip: Quiet room or view room all rooms have a history
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4Jahreszeiten_muc, Geschäftsführer at Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munchen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with our TripAdvisor community and us.
We were delighted to hear that your recent stay was an enjoyable one and that you and the Chihuahua were able to experience the services Kempinski is renowned for. I have shared your comments with the entire team and all of them are equally happy with your appreciation of their services.
Once again, thank you for your time and we look forward to welcoming you and your four-legged friend back in the hopefully not too distant future.
With warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 February 2019

My husband and I had a fabulous stay at the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten in Munchen. The hotel is luxurious, the staff is very accommodating and we had a fabulous dinner in their restaurant followed by a wonderful breakfast. Highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2019
4Jahreszeiten_muc, Geschäftsführer at Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munchen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us on TripAdvisor.
We were delighted to hear that your recent stay was an enjoyable one and that you were able to experience the services Kempinski is renowned for.
I have shared your comments with the entire team and all of them are happy with your appreciation of their services.
Once again, thank you for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

We visited the Kempinski hotel in Munich on Christmas Eve for dinner. The manager (Alexander) was gracious to offer us a table in the lounge for dinner. However, I have visited many hotels in many countries and I have to say the service was terrible. The waitress’ attentiveness was poor. We had to ask for drinks 3 times via 3 different people before we received drink refills. However, the most important and disappointing thing was we were celebrating my wife’s birthday. I went and spoke to one of the waitresses and asked if she could arrange something special for my wife. She responded with “yes, of course, I will work something out”. I never heard from her again. I was so disappointed especially spending so much money expecting for an excellent service! I am very familiar with the reputation and quality service of your hotel chain as we have one in Doha Qatar where we live and work. The service we received in Munich was not even close. I have to admit I may never visit your hotel chain again. I do hope you will look into this matter.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank jocelynm674
4Jahreszeiten_muc, General Manager at Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munchen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2019

Dear jocelynm674,
thank you for taking the time to share your valuable impressions on TripAdvisor and directly with us during your visit.
With regret we have noted that we were not able to meet your expectations regarding the provided services. Rest assured that I made my investigation regarding the concerns, which you have shared with the Manager on Duty the night itself, to get a clear picture of the evening and take corrective actions wherever necessary. It is our highest priority to ensure all our guests receive the outstanding service we are known and famous for. We hope you will give us a chance to prove you our dedication to excellent hospitality upon your next visit and remain with warmest regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

Very good food, especially club sandwich with lobster and caviar. Good service. I tried restaurant only. My friends stayed at this hotel and they liked the rooms as well. The restaurant signature is caviar and champaign! Had some good time there! We booked it for both lunch and dinner!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank IrakliBurdiladze
4Jahreszeiten_muc, Geschäftsführer at Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munchen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your recent visit with us and our TripAdvisor community.
We are glad to hear that you have encountered a delightful lunch and dinner experience in our restaurant and hope you had the chance to enjoy our exclusive and exquisite variety of caviar and champagne.
We hope to get the chance of welcoming you back in the not too distant future and remain with warmest regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2019

From the moment we arrived till the moment we unfortunately had to leave and continue our trip, the service was excellent! A perfect location in the heart of Munich and thanks to great recommendations by the very friendly concierge team we discovered the nicest restaurants in town. "Little things" like being greeted by name from the staff from the first moment on made us feel home and welcome from the get go. It was a very pleasant stay and the Jahreszeiten will be for sure our choice for all future trips to Munich

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank modellink-stockholm
4Jahreszeiten_muc, Geschäftsführer at Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munchen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
I truly appreciate your kind review following your recent experience at Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich. Making our guests' experience memorable at the hotel is our first priority. Our teams aim to deliver the most attentive service, and I am glad to read that you enjoyed our sense of hospitality. Rest assured I will share your highly appreciated comments with our Concierge team and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.