“Great authentic Vietnamese food”
Review of Nam Giao 31

Nam Giao 31
Ranked #46 of 4,116 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

It was my second time that I went there. A former colleague introduced the place to me earlier this year. As my wife loves Vietnamese cuisine I thought it would be a good Ideas to take her there when we are in Munich together. The food - ingredients, preparation and presentation - were exceptional, again. It was a great dinner!!!!

1  Thank Thomas L

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The food is really great, the staff is friendly and professional! I would recommend the mixed starter compositions. Then, every time I went there I was amazed by the main dishes. You can finish with very tasty homemade ice creams.
I have been there several time and will go there again !

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We read the good reviews and booked. Vietnamese food is perfect on summer evenings and this is a really good Vietnamese restaurant. The neighbourhood is extremely pleasant and the staff welcoming and helpful. Our bill came to 48 euros before service for a shared starter, two good mains, two desserts (mango and sticky rise and their own black sesame ice cream, a beer and fizzy water. Good value for such quality of cooking. Resolved to find an equally good Vietnamese restaurant in London on our return- wish us luck.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We chanced upon this restaurant through trip advisor and it really lived up to its reviews. Well located and reasonably priced with delicious vegetarian and seafood which we were craving for after an overload of beer and Bavarian food. The wine list was basic but the wine was good. The food was outstanding with a very homely friendly feel from the owners and the waitress. Highly recommend this place

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Nice little restaurant serving delicious and spicefull food. The staff is very lovely and the service is fast and nearly perfect. I just can recommand this location