US$205
US$145
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Novotel Munich Airport(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$199
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$161
US$142
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$301
US$267
Sofitel
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$326/night.

US$254
US$2,909
US$422
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$509/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I stayed there with three friends just for one night. I thought the hotel was just fine! It's true that they don't actually have a reception but the bar, which is were they do the check in, is just in front of the hotel.
The guy that received us was very helpful and ready for us at any moment. We called him when we got there and in 2 seconds he was there.
It's not the fancy, five stars hotel, but the rooms are very clean, and sufficiently big. We were staying in a four people bedroom, and they even let us leave in the room the bags (we arrived before the check in time).
Wifi was working perfectly.
When we left and picked up our backpacks in the late afternoon, we called the guy and again he was there immediately.
Location is great, it's five minutes from Theresienwiese (Oktoberfest), 10/15 from Karlplatz (where the city centre begins), and 5 minutes from both ZOB (bus station) and Hauptbahnhof.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This place is great for travellers and backpackers who are staying in Munich for a few days or possibly just a week. Both the price and the location are spot on for someone only needing a room for passing by.

For the price you pay, the room and facilities are great. The added style and touch of design to the rooms also gave that extra bit when you're there. The only downsides I can think of are that the wifi to the room isn't great as it is supplied by the cafe which is the building next to the hotel. Also the beds are slightly uncomfortable due to the springs, however it is far from unbearable.

Overall the hotel price and location, combined with the friendly and warm welcome we received from the staff upon arrival makes me recommend this to anyone wanting to see Munich on a tight budget but also wanting good value.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Our room was on the ground floor so we didn't have to go up any stairs with our bags, room was spacious and quiet, reception was closed but keys were left for us in a locked box

Neighborhood was a little sketchy after dark

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

I was concerned checking in after hours would be difficult (the check-in times, location in the cafe and instruction to contact the hotel in advance were clearly noted when I booked), but the number is also posted at the door and they give you a code for the key by phone, so it was quite easy [I'd suggest just sending the code by email in the future though].  One of the hall lights wasn't working, so when I turned on the light for the stairs and saw the black painted walls with creepy (to me) religious items nailed to it, I almost ran back out the door - my room was named "anguish" after all!

The next level was still black, but with old black & white photos.  The upside is your room looks positively cheerful by contrast.  I'm finding that, regardless of size or age of the building, I appreciate a place that seems to care and this place does!  The bed was fantastic after the hard bed at my last place, although when I realized a knife-wielding plant was poised above my head like it was going to eat me and IT GLOWED IN THE DARK, I had a moment of pause again.  The Internet here worked great (it now works in the rooms) and was fast enough for everything I needed. Along with the key, they provided the WiFi info and a city map. I'd suggest earplugs though as the rooms can be a little noisy.

Overall, the place was great - slept well, clean, attention to detail and a 10 min walk from the main train station.  I'd return here.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Good proximity to the main station. Nice little cafe, good food, rich breakfast with decent coffee. Friendly staff who were willing to listen to our feedback and comments. Love the design inside the hotel with the different themes and decorations of the many angels, old photographs, artifacts, quotes on the wall and the small heart shapes you find here and there. Lovely atmosphere. Clear instructions next to the entrance of the hotel on checkin methods / contacts with the relevant staff when out of reception opening hours. Quick response time when called the staff for checkin. Would stay again on my next trip! :)

Checkin details could have been published online so guests have peace of mind before they arrive instead of calling and calling the reception landline which is never replied. It's easy to do and gives the guest assurance.

Stayed here on Oct 15, 2013 but unable to select the right date now