2,161 results
All reviews public bus munich airport free shuttle one night runs every minutes an early flight next morning bus stop overnight stay separate toilet rental car minute ride s bahn station comfortable hotel short stay convenient location excellent breakfast
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I came in late one evening. Easy ride from the airport. Only 7 minutes.
Quick and very customer oriented check in.
Okay and cozy bar/restaurant where you can get the usual hotel food, but served quick and with a smile.
Room clean and efficient.
Check out easy and fast.
Cannot complain about this hotel as everything worked smoothly.
Maybe not your usual family/vacation hotel, but very good for business stays.

Room tip: Choose the room with the airport view.
Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We had a flight taking off at 7:15 and wanted to get more hours of sleep before it so we decided to check in at this hotel instead of sleeping another night in the city center . The hotel was nice the stuff were friendly . The only problem I had is that the room was not organized for two person while we notified them and paid in advance for two people .

The room had extra pillows and towels so we managed by ourselves . Price was good location was good and served it purpose :D

Room tip: check the plan because the floors have weird room orders ...
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joefrenk
NovotelMUCAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Munich Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dea Joefrenk,

thank you for the time spent to review your stay at Novotel Munich Airport.

We are really happy to read your comments, we are glad you appreciated our services.

Every room is provided with extra pillows and towels, and we are sorry that our staff forget to complete the set up in your room.
We are sure next time this will not happen but just in case of any need, don´t hesitate to contact our reception that is ready day&night.

Emilio Conte
Duty Manager
Novotel Munich Airport

Reviewed 25 September 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I stayed here for one night on business. I arrived on my flight quite late so wanted to stay at a hotel close to the airport for the night. From the airport you need to get a cab to the hotel. The hotel is close to the train station so convenient when I was leaving in the morning to get into town. The hotel lobby is nice with a bar downstairs which was quite busy when I arrived at 11pm. The reception desk was slow though. It took a while for the wait to checkin. I was told I was upgraded to the Bavarian themed room. The room decor was kitschy as expected I suppose. Though everything was clean and the room was large. There was a minibar in the room but I couldn't see a price menu. Lots of nice toiletries in the bathroom. Wifi worked fine. Breakfast was nice and served in a large area downstairs. Lots of hot and cold items to choose from. Again with checkout it was slow. I think they need more people working at reception for when they get a rush of people checking in and out. Overall I had a nice stay and would stay here again if I wanted to be close to the airport.

Reviewed 23 September 2018