“Reasonable prices and a nice, friendly restaurant”
Review of Yanyou

Yanyou
Ranked #1,019 of 4,151 Restaurants in Munich
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Description: Asiatische Restaurant am Harras, München. Mittleres Restaurant mit ca.60 Sitzplätze. Leckere chinesische sowie japanische Spezialitäten Gerichte. Alles frisch vom Koch zubereitet.
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Good food. I had Thai curry which was really nice. The restaurant is quite small so seating is limited but it wasn't too busy when I went there. Staff are friendly and the service is fast

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Yanyou is conveniently across the road from the Harass Sbahn and Ubahn station and they offer a number of dishes of Chinese, and SE Asian origin.

I had the vegetarian dumplings with were very good. For main I had the tofu and ground beef. Although advertised with 2 chillies as hot and supposedly containing Schezuan pepper this disc as very mild and had no real spicy taste at all, although it was very pleasant. I was also a bit disappointed because although the menu mentioned leaks in the dish, there didn't seem to be any and it was more or less the tofu, sauce, ground beef and a few slices of spring onion. I would have liked to see some more options for vegetarian food - or vegetable side dishes.

The staff were pleasant and I was served quickly, so despite not being particularly impressed I will give them a second chance soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Very good food. I had Thai curry which is said to be spicy on the menu but is not too spicy. Just about the right level. Staff are very friendly and the service was quite quick. I'm glad I tried this place and I will be happy to eat here again, next time I'm in Munich

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Everyone at the table enjoyed their food. I was very impressed with the sushi menu I ordered, it was very simple but tasted delicious. I have tried sushi in Tokyo city and although it is not as good, I would say it came close in terms of the quality of the salmon and squid.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The prices are good but the food is not exceptional, but still acceptable. Had the bami goreng, tempura udon set, and beef noodles. Was okay, but the food was not the best, tasted like what you can get with instant noodles. The beef noodle soup was quite good though. The tempura was not bad too! However the service was really good. They were very friendly and we could tell they have a big client base who always come and eat in/takeaway. Would recommend if you want something cheap for what you get.