“Great food, friendly service ”
Review of Al Paladino

Al Paladino
Ranked #136 of 4,148 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Food was great. Sizeable portions. Service friendly and personable. Highly recommended if looking for good quality, fresh ingredients at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We called in here, after a long day of sightseeing and no reservation. Although it was very busy they were able to fit us in. The menu was in German the waiter was able to answer any questions we had. The food was gorgeous and arrived quickly. The bill for 3 included 1 starter, 3 main, 2 desserts and drinks came to 50 euro. The desserts were to die for. A restaurant worth the visit.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

had very good food, real italian, not the usual fakes, good break from bavarian food. the staff was very nice

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The Sheraton staff strongly suggested that I go to Al Paladino when I asked for a restaurant recommendation. Wow. I'm just finishing dinner now and this was simply fantastic.
I ordered the octopus carpaccio - I didn't even know such a thing existed. I wish I took a photo. It was amazing with thin slices of octopus that looked like a fatty salami with olive oil and morel mushrooms.
For my main course in had the spaghetti with seafood. The pasta was perfectly al dente and loaded with fresh seafood. This photo I did take!

Service was excellent. Such nice find. This could be one of the best Italian meals I've ever enjoyed.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

On the first day of our visit to Munich we came across by chance to this restaurant.In fact this place is a hidden gem away from the city centre situated next to Heimeranplatz underground train station. Their pizzas and pastas are very delicious, especially their sea food pastas its taste was great.The price too is affordable. The service is par excellence. I think it is a family run business. On the last day we visited this place again for dinner and it was really great.