NH Erlangen(Erlangen)
US$113
US$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$162
US$197
US$162
US$138
US$88
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived tired after a long drive from Slovenia and the receptionists cheerful attitude immediately brightened our moods. The room was clean with excellent air conditioning and the shower although a strange design with the door, worked well. The bed was comfy and fresh. The only thing I would say could be improved is to make the car park secure as it's very open plan in an industrial estate, but I had no problems :) I would return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

With my family, including two children two and four years old, I lodged during the night of 15th July. It was a stop, hoping to get a good rest before the remaining long travel back home in Denmark the day after. Instead it was a disaster: we checked-in at 10 pm, when the reception was closed, and we were not able to ask anybody why the room was not completely cleaned (dust on some furniture, reddish mold in the shower), no soap in the container of the shower, no spare toilet paper (one roll was not enough for four people).
In addition we were woken up at 5:40 am by the fire alarm of the building and waited at least 10 minutes outside, before the fire-fighters arrived, no personnel was present to explain the situation. The alarm rang again, at about 9 am, while we were trying to sleep and leaving us tired the remaining of the day.

My later request to get a discount on the full price, considering what happened, bounced back a customer service which is unable to get responsibility of a badly managed hotel.

In the future we exclude to book in a B&B. We will lodge in other hotel chains who offer better service, for similar price.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel whilst travelling across Germany. The booking itself was simple and straight forward. Upon arrival it was quiet at the hotel as it was a Saturday and outside of the reception times. However, the instructions in the entrance explaining the check-in procedure (as I opted not to do so online prior to arrival) were easy to understand and follow.
Our room was very clean and had all basic amenities, breakfast was also good value for money as my Mum and I both left feeling well fed. The hotel on a whole is in a very good condition, having just been refurbished, as well as very quiet considering the proximity to the motorway.
Plenty parking spaces and both hotel managers were very friendly.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I had booked and paid a stay at this hotel form 05/27-05/28 long in advance. Because I was very busy on my arrival day, I called in in the morning to request, that the room pin code would be sent to my phone later that day, because I expected a lat arrival.
The rude femalo on the phone cut me short in the middle of my sentence, let me not even finish my request and told me more or less, that she really was not willing to listen or help me out. Good customer service even in a low budget hotel looks very different ( maybe the staff should go to the B&B in Regensburg, where they know how to treat guests). I am Franconian myself, but have been living abroad for so long, that I can find nothing funny or "regionally original" in the behavior of that person. Other than that: The hotel is an older B&B. It is clean, but definitely expecially the shower curtains and shower stalls itself could use remodelling. There are many budget option in the area and given my unpleasant experience, I will not stay on this property again and sadly, due to the first experience there, I can not recommend it either. Nowadays, it is never a good idea to let one's bad mood out on a customer.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2015

I stayed here for two days for attending a conference. The hotel room is very small but it is neat and clean and comfortable. Very easy check-in and check-out. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. There was very limited choice for breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business