Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
StayForLong
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2022

Very enjoyable stay. Myself and a colleague stayed for 1 night in Garmisch.
The hotel suited us very well due to location and ease to walk into the town.
Parking for a good number of cars behind the hotel
Spotlessly clean
Very god breakfast and good attentive service received

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 January 2022

I was searching for hotels in GaPa and chanced upon this hotel. Tried searching the hotel's website for room prices for my duration of stay, but was unable to choose a room for more than 2 people in the booking engine. Information provided on the website for the Family Room was also vague and not sufficient.

As such, I emailed in for price quote on the family room, as well as clarifications on opening hours of reception and whether pre-check-in luggage storage would be possible. Unfortunately I received an absolutely rude 1-sentence response from Mr Christian Küchenmeister, who refused to answer any question and said that answers to all questions can be found on the hotel website.

Only after I explained to Mr Küchenmeister that the hotel webpage unfortunately did not allow me to check the room prices, did he provide some answers. This was however soured by his passive-aggressive parting comment that we had "hopefully you’ve found your answers".

I have no desire to stay at this hotel, if this is the service and attitude that I am facing as a potential customer with basic clarifications and request for price quotation. I somehow doubt that the customer service on arrival would be any more friendly or helpful.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 30 September 2020

Nice place to have lunch, outside on the terrace! Schnitzel with potato salad, a sunny-side-up egg, and a Weizenbier! Food was hot and cooked well. Fair price, fair portions, and a friendly staff!
Enjoyed sitting on the terrace under a tree and listening to the birds and looking at the Kramer and the Zugspitz.

The only thing missing was my partner!

Room tip: On a nice day sit outside on the terrace and have lunch.
Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Gary O
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

Did a last minute booking for a single room at this hotel. Even though it say 14 sqm it was more like 8 sqm.. not worth 85 Euros.. no iron facility as advertised.. have stayed at 100s of hotels even at London the room for 45 pound was bigger and better with breakfast.. my first rip off in Germany .. stayed at room 218 which was a quarter of other rooms based on room location pic.. place is clean though, receptionist helpful and parking in front of the hotel was only 5 Euro for 24 hours which was the only highlight.. not recommended

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2020

My communication with this hotel was firm that 18.00 was the end of checkin. Unfortunately, my train broke down so I was an hour late. There was no problem checking in. They could improve booking docs.
The desk staff were friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable with a great view. There was an odd smell. Maybe this is why, even though there was snow outside, the window was left open by cleaning staff.
I would stay here again (assuming the smell was fixed).

Date of stay: January 2020