“Amazing tasty food!”

Cuisines: German
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and great spot to eat, drink and share time with friends. Located in the heart of Garmisch.

Menus in English and German; all speak English as well. Food and foos were great.

We shared a salad and spare ribs...delicious!

Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

After catching a view of the Zugspitze, we tried to get a table at one of the beergardens near the Eibsee, once impolitely rejected we decided to go back to Garmisch and found this nice place. Friendly service and one should try this Bavarian meat salad. It's an interesting experience too much pickle juice but I still ate it!

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I was part of a large group, and the server did a very good job of keeping track of all orders of water, wine, beer, and food. It was a rainy evening and just about all of the eating areas were covered. Traditional Bavarian food of pork and schnitzels. Prices were moderate. Was overall a good dining experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Primary complaint was when we paid in Euros, the waitress kept the overage as a tip and suddenly her broken English failed her. Band played a song every 15 minutes or so which was nice. No bratwurst, just frankfurters.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Yesterday I was in this restaurant (the bill is in attachment). I asked for a: 1) duck, 2) Garmisch farmer meal, 3) pork, 4) salad. The waitress brought the food: 2 main courses and a salad and we started to eat and waiting for another meal. But, when I asked where is “Garmisch farmer meal” she said: the food u are eating belong to another table. It was her mistake, but I’ve paid a bill. She was very rude- the girl from Mallorca. I don’t recommend this restaurant.