“Love this place ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I love Vapiano. What's not to like? The food and the way they make it is fun to watch. The service is good too. Plus it's more or less reasonably priced. The rucola pizza and the Tiramisu is my favorite. Every time I travel to Europe I make it a point to make a pilgrimage here.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

It's a place full od tasty food all over me. It has great service , you don't have to wait more than 5-7 minutes to get your food done. I give my honest recommendation to all those foodlovers worldwide !

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

We found it a little confusing upon entering this place but once we got settled and the guy behind the counter explained what we were to do things went smoothly. The food was good and the place was comfortable if a little crowded. Paying the bill was also a little confusing as everyone was crushed near the exit.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Great place to eat if you are in a hurry. The moment you enter the reaturat you will be handed a card to charge whatever you take. There are four sections: salad, pasta, pizza, and the bar. You step to the counter and either chose from the menue or just tell the cooker whatever you want. Like at the pasta counter you chose the kind of pasta, the source then you add your choice of vegetables and meet. While you are watching you food beaing cooked you take your food and seat at any bench that you share with others. Great salad, great food, and great deserts. Highly recommend.

2  Thank grvforce
Reviewed 16 October 2015

They need to double the number of cooks. I've walked out twice they were so slow. The food is ok but the service is just way too slow. The slowness ruins everything.

1  Thank KKM2510