“Nice service but really poor quality food ”
Review of Restaurant Meteora

Restaurant Meteora
Ranked #488 of 1,516 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I went there with family during a trip to the city. The waiters were nice and patient as we do not speak German. This is were the nice experience ends. The food was very poor quality and the smell of fried food pervasive. The cost benefit was frankly bad - for that price you can eat wonderfully cooked food in Stuttgard. I would not go there again or suggest it to anyone.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We came for dinner with our two little boys. We were warmly welcomed by the owner of the restaurant and drinks and food were quickly served.
We had the fresh calamari with rice, cheese potato and salad and they were divine!!
I would definitely come back.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Food-excellent, prices-good,atmosphere-pleasant, people,working there-really nice! Recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

I will keep it simple guys . The place looks good . I ordered Greece beans home made. I am sure I got a tin of beans !!!!
For the main course I ordered beef liver but rare. I did get beef liver but well done.
The wine was good that is all that is good in my first and last visit to this place...... Sorry
Home made mean home made not of the tin

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

We went at the restaurant Meteora and we found a small place from Greece. The restaurant with the Greek music is a very good surprise.
The owner was so nice with my son Thomas and the food was delicious. Try it and love it like us !